♥︎ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ ♥︎

Começar do início

I swiped the green icon across the screen causing Kentrell's face to pop up. "What you doin?" he asked with a smile on his face.

"Nothing, what about you?" I said laying down.

"I'm at the stu-" he started but was cut off by Kd yelling.

"ARE YOU TALKING TO MY BESTIE!?" he said putting his head in the camera and frowning once he didn't see my face.

"BESTIEE PUT YO FACE IN THE CAMERA" he continued to yell causing Kentrell to mug him. He snatched the phone from Kentrell before sitting next to him.

I sighed before putting my face in the camera so that he could see me.

"SO WE- WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU BESTIE!?" he yelled louder than before standing up.

"Nothing is wrong with me Kd" I mumbled and he put his forehead in the camera.

"Kd give me my damn phone!" Kentrell snatched the phone from Kd causing him to roll his eyes.

"I care about her more than yo ass do so give me the phone back, I was about to tell her something" he said trying to get the phone back but Kentrell held a firm grip onto it.

"Kd she don't even- what's wrong with you?" he said squinting his eyes looking at the camera.

"Like I said before, I'm okay" I lied causing him to smack his lips.

"Mane what you lien' fo? Matter a fact nevermind, ill just find out when I come down thea' tomorrow" he said as I heard the front door open.

"Nadia, come here real quick" I heard Nyla yell from downstairs.

Groaning, I put myself on mute before getting up and making my way downstairs. Seeing her at the bottom of the stairs with a bag in her hand.

"Here, go take those right now" she said handing me the bag as soon as I got in front of her.

"Take what?" I said with a frown on my face as she pointed to the bag. Looking into the bag, I gasped seeing four boxes of pregnancy test.

"I'm not pregnant Nyla" I said as I looked down at her causing her to shrug.

"Girl nobody said you was, just go upstairs and take them damn test" she said causing me to mug her but do what I was told.

I walked into my room before walking over to my bed and grabbing my phone. I unmuted myself before speaking.

"Kentrell I will call you back" I said and hung up before he could respond. I walked into the bathroom before closing the door behind me and placing the bag on the counter.

I opened one of the boxes before pulling out both of the pregnancy test out. Placing them on the counter, I turned the box and started reading the directions.

After following the directions, I wrapped the test in tissue before placing it on the counter. I sat on the closed toilet before pulling out my phone until it was time for me to check.

A few minutes passed by causing me to slowly stand up. I placed my phone on the counter before grabbing one of the test.

Taking a deep breath, I closed my eyes before slowly unraveled the tissue. I took another deep breath before opening my eyes.

'Positive'

"What the fuck" I mumbled before grabbing the other test and unwrapping the tissue from around it.

'Positive'

I dropped the test on the counter before putting my head in my hands, leaning on the counter.

How Am I Going To Tell Kentrell...

___

Nadia Is Pregnant 🥹How Will Kentrell React When She Tells Him?___

Nadia Is Pregnant 🥹
How Will Kentrell React When She Tells Him?
___

Nadia Is Pregnant 🥹How Will Kentrell React When She Tells Him?___

Nyla Jones
___

Finished - 3:35 pmPublished - 7:40 am

Finished - 3:35 pm
Published - 7:40 am