My body felt heavy, my legs wobbled under the weight of my body. My health bar remained at twenty-five percent, my Mp bar slowly went down as I held up the sand encasing the building. Sweat poured down onto my face and shirt. My clothes clung onto my body as sweat encased my body and traveled down into my cuts. A pounding sensation slammed into my head with each second I struggled to stand up.

My breathing grew heavy, it was a chore trying not to sway from side to side from my vision spinning around the room.  I whimpered as the man looked down at me with his arms crossed. My body screamed in pain while I looked up at him.

I slowly climbed up a car, my Stamina bar quickly went down once I reached the top. My vision started to darken as the man quickly accelerated towards me. I gasped for air as I jumped off the car and hovered slowly to a car in front of me. The man drove by me but quickly turned around. My eyes stung from sweat as two balls of spinning air. I let myself fall off the car and let the balls hover above me. I watched as the balls tore through the metal and flesh of the man's head. I forced myself to climb up onto the car the man was wielded onto. The balls were able to tear through the man's eyes and into the inside of his skull. I groaned and let out a tiny yell as I pulled myself up. The man crowded his face in smoke. I wobbled over to the man and put stored the rest of my magic into my right arm. I grit my teeth and punched his head. Bits of his skull clung to my knuckles as my arm went through his brain.

Blood dripped off my arms as the roaring of the engine died. The man's torso fell back, the man stared at the ceiling unmoving. My legs buckled under me as exhaustion took over my body. My body ached with pain, I gasped for pain, I noticed that my skin was a bit pink with streaks of red encasing my pink, burnt off flesh. My arms shook, my head swayed from side to side, it was a chore supporting my body up. I fell back onto my back and took out my skull ring. I poured a bit of Mp into the ring, the ring glowed as a blue hue went inside the ring. 

I groaned as I felt a metallic taste come up my throat. My heart beat weakly in my ears, I forced myself up and let down the dome encasing the building. I took out my phone, I tapped and called Jared's phone. The phone ringed for a bit before Jared picked up the phone. 

"Meet up later," I struggled to say between breaths. "Got suitcase." 

1:23 pm

(Alice's POV)

I walked into the wet, dirt building. I smiled as my break was quickly coming up. I just had to treat three more people, then I can go to sleep. I rubbed the dark circles under my eyes and held my grumbling stomach. My skinny, now malnourished body walked over to a nearby bed.

I quickly treated the sick, and the injured. I giggled to myself as I wrapped bandaged around a boy's clawed up arm.  I back up and close the boy's curtains. Before I could make my way towards the exit I heard a boy struggling to breath. The boy groaned in pain, I heard tiny sounds of sniffles as I walked over to the bed.

I grit  my teeth as I opened the curtains. I thought there were only three people in this building! My sister didn't tell me there was a fourth person. I roll my eyes as I walked over to the boy's side. Hopefully this kid is confusing his hunger for pain. I sighed as the boy laid face first in his pillow. I grabbed the boy's shoulder and shoved him onto his back. 

The boy let out a blood curdling scream. I flinched as the boy I quickly recognized as Ivan glared at me with a killing intent in his eyes. He grit his teeth as Ivan's eyes focused in on my body. It took him a second to calm down. I felt something swirl in my stomach as I looked at his face.

I made a face of disgust as I looked at the shape of his face. His right eye was a bright, blood red color; his left eye popped out of his socket, it reminded of how a pug's eye would look like. His skull could be seen through the burnt off pieces of his skin I could swear that I could see a tiny spec of his brain stuck to the side of his head. Ivan stared at me with a blank face, it was clear that he couldn't think straight. Droll rolled down his chin as he turned on his side. I hesitatingly pulled him back onto his back.