01 ✓

"I did not do anything!" taehyung screamed as his hands were placed in cuffs, tears gushing out his eyes as the policeman's voice becomes blurry. he felt as if it was hard to breathe, trying to shake out the grasps of the cuffs, but was shoved into a car. 

the loud sirens died down, and by the time he started to regain feeling in his own body. he realised he was sitting in a police interrogation room, sitting there while he waited for someone to walk in. the poor brunette had no idea what happened, all his father told him was to deliver a package to an old friend of his and he knew what could happen if he ignored his father's orders.

it felt upsetting being in the integration room where he use to be, observing and taking notes on interrogations. he was now on the other side, and watching his own team look at him with disgust feels horrible. 

'no one is going to believe me' that was the most upsetting part, people he cared for and saw as family dont believe him. he is innocent but everyone he thought knows him thinks he sells drugs.

he stared down at his orange suit, sighing at the tightness of the cuffs that were around his wrist. it all was so uncomfortable and scary for the brunette. his eyes widened when he watched two cops in suits walk in. 

placing the box that he carried into the store onto the table

"two ounces of herorin" when those words fell from the officers lips he shook his head fast, his eyes were wide as he let out a shaky cry. 

"n-no, that cant be. my father gave me that to d-deliver!" taehyung was shocked, he could not believe what was happening. 

"yeah right, and I am lady gaga" the other officer laughed. 

taehyung could tell the officer was being sarcastic, that only upset him more. no one believed him. 

"your going to jail for a very long time, officer kim" the angry officer glared at the small brunette who cried. 

"I d-did not know what was in the box, I was g-given instructions from my f-father to deliver it" taehyung stuttered, not able to wipe his tears so they continued to roll down his cheeks. 

"we will cut you a deal" 

when the officer sat in the chair on the other side of the table, taehyung's eyes never left his as he waited to hear what they would have to say. 

"go undercover for us, and instead of you doing 10 years. you will do 1" 

if anything taehyung just wanted to get out of here, he has a little brother who does not get taken care of by his father or mother. no one would listen to him. 

"what w-would I be going undercover for?" taehyung decided to ask, watching as the officer opened a file in front of him and slid it towards him. 

"this is jeon jungkook. he is a mafia leader your team arrested last year, the most dangerous mafia in the world."

"what? you expect me to go undercover and get information out of him, I will get killed!" taehyung bit back. the officers standing in front of him sighed. 

"we have strong evidence against him but we want to put him away for life. we believe he is doing illegal things inside the prison and we need eyes inside" 

"and if I do this, I will only serve a year instead of ten?" taehyung questioned, eyes glancing at the officers who nodded. 

he sighed. what other choice did he have? was he scared, yes. he stared at the picture of this dangerous mafia and he already felt chills go down his spine. he looked at the officers who were waiting for an answer. 

he remembers his team arresting jeon jungkook, he was still a rookie when it happened. he was more observing and helping out. he never stood inside the prison, it was against his practicum. 

"I will do it" he whispered, watching as they both looked at each other and nodded. 

"you will be his inmate, we will pull you out for visitation and you will fill us in. with anything that is going on" 

taehyung did not want to do this, he did not want to be here. he just wanted to go back to his job. he did nothing wrong, he was set up by his father. which hurt even more, his own flesh and blood.

Undercover OfficerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara