"You can go to sleep you know," Bella says, getting comfortable under my arm

"You can go to sleep you know," Bella says, getting comfortable under my arm."I will once you do." I tell her. Without saying another word she holds out her pinky towards me.

Huh?

It takes me a moment to realize before I connect my finger with hers. The promise.

A few minutes later her body goes limp, relaxing into my own. I carefully grab the tv remote and turn off the tv.

I pull Bella a little closer to me so the dogs can have "their spot" on the bed without laying on top of her.

I shift so I'm laying on my back, a pillow behind my head, and my left arm securely wrapped around Bella's body, holding her close.

I gently push away a stray strand of hair and try to bury the temptation of kissing her head.

I'm fucked.
I'm actually fucked.

I know I can't deny it nor can I hide it. Fuck, anyone with eyes and some common sense would be able to figure that out.

"What are you doing to me?" I whisper drifting off to sleep.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

I wake up to an empty bed and the smell of hot food. I sit up, wiping the sleep out of my eyes I look at the clock; 7:32. I walk back to my room and change into a pair of grey sweatpants and a white tank top.

Walking down the stairs I can hear Bella talking to who I assume are the dogs. Before I met her I was convinced dogs can't understand English but, now that I've met Bella, I'm not so sure.

"Ok, cool, so you're no help." Bella decides, putting down a cook book. "Need some help?" I ask coming up behind her. She turns around, "Unless you speak Spanish, no."

"And you need to know Spanish why?" I ask. Bella picks back up the cook book and hands it to me.

"Because my mother thinks that just because she has a great great, great, great grandmother, from Spain that means she needs to have anything and everything in the Spanish language." She complains, "and that wasn't enough?" I ask, pointing at the large portions of eggs, bacon, and fruit.

"Well technically yes. But, you take forever to wake up and I was bored." Bella tells me, "you could've woke me up." I tell her. If she wanted me to get up with her I would; I'm fucking wiped and she doesn't even feel the same.

She shrugs, "you were tired, plus, the dogs needed a walk and I had to go get milk for Matt." Bella tells me. "Geez Bella, when did you wake up?"

"Like 6:00" she says that like it's normal. I can barely function at eight in the morning, six? No chance.

"So you walked the dogs, got milk, and make food in a hour and a half?" "Yeah, pretty much."

"That's not safe Bella." It's not that I think she can't stand up for herself, its that men are fucking creeps that would do anything to get a pretty girl like Bella in their bed.

"Relax, I do things by myself all the time." She assures me, but behind that sweet smile and bright blue eyes I can see that she isn't totally happy about that.

"Don't look at me like that." Bella tells me. "Like what?"

"Like you feel bad. I'm used to it. It's fine."

But you're not used to it. It's not fine.

**✿❀ ❀✿**
Chapter: 21
Words: 1078
posted: 9/14/22 1:26  pm

**✿❀ ❀✿**Chapter: 21Words: 1078posted: 9/14/22  1:26  pm

Follow the Socials
TikTok: 1800feelings1
Instagram: 1800.feelings, izzy_eastwood1, and leonardo.smith01

smith01