"But you do know him." Ares muttered.

I looked at him, my eyebrows knitted together, "Who?"

I waited for him to reply and I desperately wanted to know who they were all referring to but Ares only shook his head with his eyes on his food, "Nothing."

Whatever, the dinner is today anyways so I guess I'll find out then.

If you can't tell, I have an amazing patience level.

"We're leaving at 6 so get ready before then and dress nice." Dad announced, earning a few replies as the others didn't even bother to reply to him.

I turned my head to look at Elio, to see him with his head faced the opposite direction of where I sat as he talked to Dad.

I tugged on his shirt and made him look at me, before whispering, "Do you know who they're talking about?"

He smiled a gentle smile and chuckled, "No, just wait till lat—"

He was saying, but got cut off by Evan, "I know who it is! Its E—"

And immediately, Ares slapped his hand over Evan's mouth, "Don't tell her, you idiot!" he said to him.

I lied, my patience level is running low, like really really low.

❦ ❦ ❦

"Mom, I don't know what to wear." I groaned while jumping on Mom and Dads bed as soon as I entered their room.

Mom was sitting on her bed and was on her laptop when I entered, so I plopped myself right next to her and sprawled my body out like a star fish, taking most of the space.

She turned her head and looked at me, before a smile took over her face, "Wear something different, like a dress?" She recommended.

The only dress I've worn my entire life, is the schools uniform, and even then I'd wear knee high socks to cover that few scars I have on my legs, there aren't many but it makes me feel insecure.

"I have scars on my legs too, Mom. I don't like people seeing them." I told her.

Her face turned into one of sadness when I said that, and she stood up to walk to her closet as I tilted my head quizzically.

My eyes wandered around Mom and Dad's room and when my eyes landed on an album on the table, I frowned.

I really wanted to know what life was like when I was little, and if that album had pictures of me in it, that would be more than enough to answer my questions.

When she walked back out, she was holding something and only when she passed it to me, did I realise it was tights, "Try pairing something with these tights."

I nodded at her, before looking at the album again, "What's that?" I asked, my index finger pointing at the album.

She moved her eyes to look at it, where a gentle smile took over her lips and she walked over to it, before picking it up and bringing it to me.

"You wanna take a look at it?"

I excitedly nodded while taking the album from her. Mom sat next to me with a chuckle as I went through the album, taking my time to look at each and every pictures.

There were pictures of me, my brothers and Mom and Dad everywhere. I had pigtails in most of them and I was either laughing, or smiling big in all those pictures.

"I was so cute!" I exclaimed while looking at one picture where I was in a bathtub. The bubbles were covering my whole body and it even gave me a moustache like Santa with only my eyes being seen.