Chapter 4

Third Person's POV

Once they had landed, they exited the plane and walked towards a sleek black car where Evan opened the back door for Alexandra before getting in besides her while Elio got in the other side with their parents in the front seats.

Then, they were off, on their way home.

The whole ride home, Alexandra stayed silent while the others occasionally engaged in small conversations, they tried including Alexandra, but stopped once they noticed that she didn't want to talk.

She was anxious about meeting her twin brother. She didn't know these people and yet, here she was, thinking if they'd like her or not.

Alexandra was scared of her new life now. It was totally different from when she lived with Tony. She had three brothers now. She had parents now. She had a new life now.

What if it turns out to actually be a life she wanted?

"Alexandra?" She heard someone say.

Turning her head to the direction the voice came from, she saw Evan who stood out the car with the door open, looking at his little sister with furrowed eyebrows. "You okay?"

She replied with a simple hum and got out of the car after taking Evan's hand that he had held out for his sister to take.

As soon as Alexandra's eyes landed on the place she'll be living in, she stared in wide eyed wonder at the gorgeous luxurious house that stood right in front of her eyes.

"Wow." was all that came out of her mouth as she continued taking in the beautiful 3 story house in front of her in utter disbelief.

"This is where you guys live?" She turned to Elio and whispered as he looked at her with soft eyes.

"We. This is where we live. Its your house just as much as it is ours." He replied, with a feeble smile on his face.

What he said, warmed Alexandra's heart, causing a soft smile to alight on her lips and her eyes to glow.

"Come on slow pokes, let's go." Evan looked back and said when he saw his brother and sister not moving.

Alexandra's hands started shaking as they walked through the house. Elio quickly noticed so he took her hand in his, "Don't worry princess, he already loves you so much and you haven't even met him yet."

She smiled faintly before taking a deep breath in and entering the living room where she was met with the sight of a single boy on the living room couch, staring at the wall in front of him in deep thought with a controller in hand.

"Ares." Anthony suddenly called out, his loud voice causing Alexandra to let out a small scream, that no one but Evan heard.

He looked down at Alexandra apologetically before walking ahead and standing next to Elio.

Alexandra followed and quietly hid behind her two brothers.

The unfamiliar boy let out a curse word while dropping his controller on the floor and quickly standing up, turning to look at the person behind the voice.

"You're here." Ares said as he picked up his controller and looked around for the girl he'd been dying to see.

"W-Where is she?" Ares asked, looking around.

Alexandra held on to Evan's shirt tighter as Ares urged his parents to see her.

"Ares relax, she's right here." Evan finally spoke up, slowly moving away, revealing the small 16 year old girl who hid behind her older brother.