Chapter 6

Third Persons POV

~Flashback~

Little Alexandra was running around the house as fast as her tiny little feet could take her while her older brother, Elio was not too far behind chasing her as the whole room was filled with their loud laughter.

"You little devil, get back here." 13 year old Elio demanded his baby sister while smiling at the sound of her giggles.

All Alexandra replied with was her laughter as she ran toward the kitchen.

Amelia and Anthony were startled when their 5 year old daughter suddenly ran into the kitchen and screamed. "Mommy, Mommy, help, the tickle monster is going to get me!"

Alexandra was quick to run to her parents and hide behind her dad's legs as Elio entered the kitchen and scanned the room, looking for his baby sister who was dressed in his gigantic hoodie that was way too big on her, but he thought she looked cute as hell with only her little head popped out.

"What are you guys doing?" Amelia questioned while she and Anthony smiled at their oldest soon.

Once Elio spotted his baby sister, he motioned his parents to keep quiet as he slowly made his way towards her.

"Shh mommy don't say anything, he'll hear you." Little Alexandra whispered to her mother, oblivious to the fact that her older brother was in the same exact room as her.

Amelia and Anthony just laughed at their daughter's antics but nevertheless, remained quiet, eager to see what happens once Alexandra realizes that her older brother was about to scare her.

"Boo!" Elio grabbed his baby sister and picked her up, throwing her into the air and catching her as she started laughing and screaming.

"Nooooooo!" She yelled as Elio made his way to the living room and gently placed her on the sofa before tickling her.

"Wanna take back what you said?" Elio's expression brightened up more at the sight of his baby sister's dimples that only appears when she laughs or smiles brightly.

"Never!" Alexandra screamed as she tried getting away from her brother's wiggling fingers.

"Then I guess the tickle monster isn't going away until you admit that I'm your favourite brother." Elio laughed along with his sister.

"Fine. Fine. Stop tickling me first!"

Elio stopped, seeing as his sister was running out of breath.

Alexandra took a moment to breathe before extending her hands towards her big brother and making grabby hands, silently telling him that she wants to be carried.

Elio chuckled before picking her up and bringing her close to him as Alexandra's tiny hands went around her brothers neck.

"It's okay, Elly. You're my 2nd favourite brother." Alexandra looked at her older brother and pouted.

He smiled lovingly at his baby sister and kissed her forehead while saying,

"Whatever. You'll always be my favourite sister though, no matter what."

This brought back the dimples on Alexandra's face as she smiled widely and hugged her older brother while kissing him on the cheek.

"I love you Elly."

"I told you not to call me that." Elio faked a disgusted face, pretending to hate the nickname, but the truth is, he loved the nickname she gave him with his whole heart.