Ch 13. Rematch

Ch 13. Rematch

After the boys left Y/N had invited Emily and Hailey, but they declined because they were too tired. The girls left the beach together and the group thinned as they passed their houses in town until Y/N was headed to the farm alone. Y/N was happy she'd gotten the chance to be around Sebastian so much yesterday and again today. It annoyed Y/N when Abby and Robin had asked if she planned to have someone move in with her, but now she was glad to have the option. When she arrived at the farm it looked like Robin had finished the outside and was finishing up on the inside. Y/N walked into the house and found it looked completely different. Her living room seemed to be the same size, but it didn't have her bed or dining table in it. Now she has a bedroom with a nice big bed, and a kitchen she can use to cook her meals. The water and power in the house were off while Robin worked on the inner workings of the house. Y/N walked into her bedroom and pulled a fresh set of clothes out of her dresser. When she left the room Robin walked out of her bathroom and gave Y/N a wave.

"Home for the night?"

"No, we're going to the saloon so I can beat your son in a game of pool and eat some food."

"Did you guys have fun at the beach?" She asked.

Y/N nodded eagerly

"Yeah, we all had an epic chicken showdown. Sebastian and I beat everyone."

Robin smiled at the thought.

"Well, I'm glad you kids had fun. I should be finished up here in a couple of hours. I can upgrade your house again whenever you collect all the materials."

"What would you do to the house after this?"

"Well, I can still add a nursery and a cellar along with a few other amenities." She answered. It would be nice to have a cellar, but Y/N didn't see a need for a nursery in her near future. Sure she wanted kids, but not right now that's for sure.

"I'll keep that in mind. I should get going though, I still have to shower." Y/N gave Robin a wave goodbye as she walked out the door. Y/N took the backway to Sebastian's house, when she arrived he was standing outside halfway through a cigarette. He put it out gently so he could light it again when he was ready. He led her inside and to the door halfway down the big hallway. He showed her the lock on the door and how to work the shower.

"Just meet me outside when you're ready to go." He started to leave but Y/N stopped him.

"What should I do with my swimsuit?"

"Well, I guess I could wash it for you and give it back next time I see you."

"Yeah, that's fine." She agreed and he left the room. Y/N turned on the shower, rinsed the sand out of her bikini, and hung it on the shower curtain. She stepped in, stood in the warm water, and thought about the past couple of days. Y/N had been extra touchy with Sebastian, and to her surprise, he didn't seem to mind at all. Most of the time Y/N mistook friendliness for flirting, but now that she was the one flirting there was a different problem. Did Sebastian even know she was flirting with him, or did he just think she was being friendly? What Y/N really wanted was to know how Sebastian feels about her, but she reaaaaaallllyyyy didn't want to ask. Maybe he'd feel uncomfortable around her and they'd stop being friends. Even if he didn't like her the same way Y/N wanted to keep him as a friend if possible. It made her happy to have him around, if that was limited to friendly hangouts then so be it. She finished up her shower and got dressed, not bothering to brush her wet hair. She had brought a light green romper to wear, its short sleeves sat loosely on her shoulders and the shorts came halfway down her thighs. When she was satisfied with her appearance she made her way out of the house. Sebastian jumped and put his phone in his pocket when he heard the door open. When he turned to face her he relaxed.