Muichiro's attempt to ask out Nezuko

Muichiro and Nezuko were at Muichiro's house working on a school project, they were both sitting on the couch looking in their history books. Muichiro tried to move closer to Nezuko , but she just got up to use the bathroom.
Nezuko: be right back.
Muichiro : ok...*stupid, stupid, stupid!*
A few minutes later Nezuko came back and sat down next to Muichiro.
Nezuko : ok, let's get back to the project.
Muichiro : actually, I was hoping I could talk to you about something...
Nezuko : oh, ok what do you wanna talk about?
Muichiro : well actually I was hoping I could tell you something...
Nezuko : you can tell me anything Muichiro .
Muichiro : ok, here goes...Nezuko the truth is i-
Just then Muichiro's mom came in.
Muichiro's mom: hi kids!
Muichiro : hi mom*slightly angry*
Nezuko : hi mrs Tokito!
Muichiro's mom: Nezuko I'm afraid you're gonna have to leave, I'm taking Muichiro with me food shopping, and then I'm taking him to get some new underwear, he says that his are getting too tight.
Muichiro : MOOOOM!
Nezuko just burst into laughter and started rolling on the floor while Muichiro just blushed like a neon light.
Nezuko : o-ok ahahaha I'm ahahaha going home now ahahaha have fun getting new looser underwear AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Nezuko left holding her stomach laughing like she's in a tickle machine.
Muichiro : MOM DID YOU HAVE TO TELL HER THAT!
Muichiro's mom: sorry, I guess I embarrassed you again, didn't i?
Muichiro : ya think?
Muichiro just held his head down in shame...