"Well, all right. I'll stick around," he immediately states after hearing her say his full name so warmly. Nezuko turns back to finish unlocking the door, smiling contentedly. Seeing this, Zenitsu feels rejected and decides to go home.

"Coming, Zenitsu?" He looks up to see Muichiro disappearing into the apartment and Nezuko standing in the doorway, looking at him with slight concern.

"I... I just remembered that uhhh... My mom wanted me to help with the umm... Dishes! Yeah, the dishes. BYE!" he says as quickly as possible, then turning and running towards the opposite direction.

"Wonder what that was about? Zenitsu never washes dishes," she mumbles.

Nezuko walks into the living room, after shutting the door and drops onto the couch next to Muichiro lightly. "What did you want to talk about?" he asks her as she turns on the TV. "Oh, nothing really, except that my brother's scars are going away." Nezuko lays her head on his shoulder once again, and Muichiro slides an arm around her slim waist and takes her hand in his. She looks up at him as he looks down at her, their faces nearly touching. They say nothing, but neither needs telepathy to sense the love they both feel for each other. Muichiro leans down, kissing her lips gently for the first time as they melt into each other.

~*~

Kocho residence...

"Well, we're here," Kanao says as she and Tanjiro reach her door. "Yeah, I guess so," he agrees. "I don't believe this," she complains. "What?" "We've been going out for the longest time and it's still awkward when you bring me home." "I guess that's because we don't go out a lot. We're so busy with school and stuff. Well, this summer, we'll make it up," he smiles, blushing. Kanao giggles lightly, "You better go make sure Nezuko and Muichiro are behaving," she reminds him. "Yeah, those two are getting really serious for 14 & 1/2." "We were worse," Kanao says with a secretive smile. Tanjiro grins, takes her hands, and pulls her into a sweet embrace, "I love you, Kanao ." "I love you too, Tanjiro ," she replies, holding him tighter. He gives her a dizzying kiss and watches her go inside, then he heads for home.

~*~

Kamado residence...

They have no idea how long they've been kissing, they just know that it started with one innocent kiss and never stopped. Nezuko has her arms wraps around Muichiro's neck, while he has his wrapped tightly around her waist. They're eyes rarely open, they hardly ever stop to take a breath. It is as if they don't know how to stop, their tongues brushing lightly. Suddenly, Nezuko pushes away from Muichiro with an "Oww!". Muichiro pulls back saying, "What happened? What did I do?!" "Nothing," she replied, "Nothing unless you have razor sharp claws." She looks down at her cat who had just come out from under the coffee table and went somewhere else. After the kitty incident Nezuko lays her head on Muichiro's shoulder, looking up at him sweetly. He looks down, smiles at her, then caresses her cheek. She giggles, saying, "Now, where were we?" Nezuko lays a hand on his cheek as they, again, begin to kiss. She caresses her way to the base of his neck and then pulls him in for an even sweeter kiss. His gorgeous mint eyes fly wide open and then close even faster. Just as he starts to wrap his arms around her slim waist, they hear a 'CLICK!'.

~*~

Moments ago...
Outside the Kamado residence...

*Well, that wasn't too awkward.* Tanjiro thinks, walking home. *I hate this. I love Kanao and I don't want to hurt her. She's only a year older than me and we've been dating since junior high. I hate not getting to see her more than I do.* He sighs audibly, *I hope we get to spend more time together this summer.* He opens the door, not looking for his key, knowing his sister is home. Tanjiro closes the door and hears the volume of the TV go suddenly up. He walks into the living room and sees Nezuko and Muichiro on opposite ends of the couch. He smiles inwardly, remembering when he and Kanao did the same thing. *I just hope they weren't doing what I think they were doing.* But then Tanjiro sees that they're blushing more furiously than usual, and he knows exactly what they were doing.

~*~

Seconds ago...

As soon as they hear the door close, they fly apart. Nezuko complains to herself, *I thought Muichiro would pull away when I did that. But he didn't. I wonder what he's thinking about. I COULD find out, but... I won't...* She grabs the remote and quickly turns up the volume on the TV. Tanjiro comes in and says, "What's up, guys? Being good?" "Of course we are, Tanjiro ," Nezuko says innocently. "Ditto," Muichiro says after her, looking at the older boy. "Sure," Tanjiro mumbles, "You know how late it is, Muichiro ?" Muichiro looks at the clock. "No. I guess I better go before my mom gets worried," he says getting up and heading for the door, Nezuko right behind him.
~*~

Outside the door...

Once they reach the door, Nezuko goes ahead and pulls him through. She begins to kiss him again by putting her hands at the base of his neck, and flying at him. He's shocked momentarily. Muichiro slowly slides his arms around her tiny waist and then bringing her only a few inches off the ground. He, in the slowest way possible, lets her slip from his arms to the ground and they, reluctantly, stop kissing. They embrace tightly. "Good night, my lovely Nezuko." "Good night, my sweet Muichiro." Muichiro kisses her once more and starts to head home.

Fin.