Jake stopped at that.

"Love?"

He wiped his tears and smiled sadly.

"Love... Right... I love Director Park..."

"That's it!!! Love!! Okay! You love Director Park! Then you should consider that—WAIT! YOU LOVE DIRECTOR PARK?!?!!"

Sunoo screams on the other line. Jake realized that he haven't told anyone about his feelings yet. Not even Sunghoon.

"Yes... "

"Oh... Is that why you're this troubled?? Hyung... It's actually the first time that I found out that you're in love..."

Jake sighed.

"That's right... I'm in love... It just happened Sun... Who wouldn't love someone like him?"

"Director Park is kind... He's very very understanding... He tries his best to catch up to us... Even if he's strict, he shows that he cares for us...."

"I don't know how... But I just knew... After that night, I've been seeing Director Park differently..."

"Hyung... Do you have any plans on telling him about it then?"

Sunoo is totally focused on Jake's answer now.

'I'll make sure to run a proper background check about this Park later... Better see if he's really worth it for my hyung's love...'

"Oh..."

Jake just realized that.

"Should I?"

"Well... If you wanted to know his answer?"

Jake thinks. Does he want to hear Sunghoon's answer?

The thought of it somehow scares him. But at the back of his mind. Just on a little corner, a part of him declines. There should be a chance. Even just a little bit.

His own thoughts finds their way on that conclusion. And even if he wanted to refuse, he knows that he's actually hoping for it too.

"I don't know..."

Sunoo humms.

"Well... If that's the reason why you're struggling, I think you should consider telling the young boss about it..."

Jake sighed and just thinks again.

"I don't know... Should I ?"

"Hyung if you think it can at least help you... Why not?"

"I'll give that a thought... Anyways. I'll hang up now... Thank you Sun..."

"You're always welcome hyung.. And..."

"And?"

Sunoo hesitated for a moment.

"I-If you're free soon... I'll be waiting for us to m-meet.."

Jake smiled.

"Alright... I'll make time for me brother."

"Don't think about me too much! See you when I see you hyung."

"Thank you again... Love you."

"Love you too hyung."

Jake ended the call. With another sigh, he slumped to the couch.

Jake raised his left hand and stared at the watch. He ran his fingers on the patterns.

"If... If I told Director Park about it... Will he accept me still?"