1-Hiring

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"You're fired."

The lady pales as she looks down, sobbing.

"Yes Director. I got it."

Giving him her last bow, Sunghoon removed his glasses and sighed.

"Congratulations."

He can hear the door close and open once again.

"That's your twenty third secretary."

Sunghoon looked at the lady in the room.

"She just pissed me off already. I had enough."

"What requirements are you needing this time huh sweetheart?"

"Mom stop it already. You're the only one who wants me to have a secretary. And all of them are just so useless anyway."

Mrs Park stared at her son, still on the verge of smiling.

"I figured out she won't last that's why, I'm having the new registration this week!"

Sunghoon just sighed.

"Suit yourself mom."

Mrs Park hummed as she elegantly sat down.

"I heard that you are planning to launch the new line this year, that'll be a big project dear. I don't want you to handle it alone."

"But mom they are not efficient. They can't even keep up with me."

"That's why we need to make sure that this time we'll have someone who will alright?"

"Ah. I still have some files to check. I'll be leaving... Don't forget the dinner tonight hmm?"

Sunghoon stood up and accompanied her to the door.

"I know my schedule mom. Yes I will... See you at home Chairman Park."

Mrs Park just smiled and walked away. Sunghoon massaged his temples and went back to his table.

"So many things to do and yet no one's qualified for it."

"Hyung are you sure about this?"

Sunoo watches him pack his things.

"You can't stop me.. We already talked about this Sun.."

Jake grabbed his bag and his luggage as he headed on the door.

"I can't even help you?"

Jake placed his hand on Sunoo's shoulder.

"You need to focus on other things. I'm not that important for you to waste a penny to me."

"Hyung!!!"

Jake smiled at his younger brother.

"Sunoo.... I've lived my life wanting to at least have them recognize me. But now that I'm sure that they will never, it's better for me to start a new..."

"I need to live without asking for any requirements for it... I don't want to plead for their praises anymore."

Sunoo looked down and nodded.

"But I need you hyung."

"You're already grown up. You can handle things your own right? Promise hyung that you will do your best."

The younger just frowned but didn't said another word. Jake smiled and ruffled his hair.

"I'm sure you will be fine..."