"I don't want to go to a club." Dominic says glaring at Luca.

"Well either way I don't give a fuck. I have to go someone is waiting for me" I say turning on my heels ready to get the fuck out of this place.

"Who the fuck are you going to the club with?" I hear him yell but I completely ignore him and continue walking away making sure to slam the door shut with much more force than necessary.

"Sorry for the wait" I tell Carlton noticing him standing next to the car with his arms joined in front of him. "...also relax tonight is about fun."

"Okay Fran"

"Good" I chuckle

-----------------

The moment I enter the smell of sweat alcohol and weed hits my nostrils like a fucking truck.

I look around and see a shit load of people. Goddamn we just open like two hours ago and people are already stumbling over themselves grinding and groping each other like the horny fucks they are.

Oh well. More money for me.

We make our way to the bar and I take a sit on the stool while Carlton does the same beside me.

"Your knew name is Carl" I decide.

"Yes ma'am" he laughs.

About two seconds later we received our drinks. Ever since we've just been taking shots and looking around at the strippers and the drunk people dancing.

Twenty Minutes Later

"Carl don't you think that guy is hot?"

"Y-yeah he really is." He states and I gasp.

"Oh my fuck you're gay?" I ask and he nods timidly.

"Then what the fuck are we doing in this section?" I ask.

"There's another section?"

"Yes you dumb fuck. I have male strippers to the fuck?"

"Let's go then" his face lights up.

One Hour Later

"Damn bitch are you okay?" Carl asks from the other side of the stall.

"Fuck you Carl. Why did u let me drink?"

"You're such a light weight" he sighs splashing some water on his face as I exit the stall.

"I'm not" I mutter glaring at him.

"Put your mouth is your money on"he says a bit slurred cause we're both slightly drunk.

Only slightly.

"Bitch?! Is that what it says? I thought it was "Put your mouth where your money is" I say

"Oh my god I think you're right" he mutters

One Hour Later

"Ahhhhh there they areeeee. Woooooooooo"

"You're so fucking drunk" Carl laughs.

"Your...husband doesn't look very.....happy" he laughs

I'm about to speak but he does before me.

"We're leaving Fran. Right now!" He says angrily.

"Is it bad that I think you look hotter when you're mad?" I question making him smirk.

"Stop. I'm supposed to be mad at you" he states.

"I am mad at you. But I'm going to put that aside so you can dance with me" I tell him dragging him to the dance floor with me.

I accidentally trip over air but Dominic catches me and I smile sheepishly at him mumbling a small thank you.

He holds me flushed against him with my back pressed against his front

I begin moving my waistline to the beat of the music wrapping my arms around his neck. Surprising me Dominic moves his waistline in time with mine wrapping his arms around my stomach.

His head drops in the crook of my neck planting kisses on my neck while running his hand up and down my sides causing me to let out a soft moan.

"Fuck" he mumbles under his breath when I release him dragging my hands down my thighs slowly bringing them to touch my toes with my ass pressed on his now erected dick making sure to keep eye contact.

The beat of the music speeds up so I start twerking, I hear him intake a sharp breath most likely cause he got a peak of what exactly is under my dress.

He grabs my hair pulling me back up to him. "I'll fuck you right here. Don't play with me" he says lowly

"Don't threaten me with a good time my love"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*NOT EDITED*

Rate this chapter /10

Double update?

Insta ngl_imhott

DONT FORGET TO VOTE BESTIE⭐️