(Lemon) Camping: Part Two

ATTENTION READERS:::
This chapter is OPTIONAL! I know most of you horny fuckers out there are excited for this one, but for those of you who don't like explicit sexual content, I've left out anything that would really advance the plot in any way for this chapter. Therefore, you can skip this chapter if you would like, and you won't miss anything!
With that, the chapter begins >:)

The two of you didn't waste any time.

As soon as the tent flap was closed, Steven's lips were on yours. You both kneeled in front of each other, upright with bodies pushed close together. Hot and hungry, these kisses felt different than all the ones you had shared before. They were so desperate, so impatient. And now you both knew, they were full of love. Steven laid hot kisses all over your upper half; from your lips, to your jawline, to the crook of your neck. A shiver ran down your spine at the sensation, and you found yourself clawing at Steven's back.

He pulled his shirt off over his head in one swift motion and eagerly helped you with yours. As soon as that was over with, your lips were locked again. Panting into each others mouths, your bodies seemed to move as one as you slowly grinded against each other. Lips never leaving yours, Steven slowly laid you down onto your makeshift bed, and you were suddenly very glad you brought an air mattress.

Almost subconsciously, you undid Steven's belt- craving him. He finished the job, tugging down his pants while you slipped off yours.

"Steven," you breathed by his ear.

"Yeah?" he kissed your jawline as you spoke.

"Could you... um... finger me first? Before you..."

"Of course," Steven planted a gentle kiss on your lips. "I'd never do anything to hurt you."

You smiled lightly, gazing up into his eyes that saw so deeply through you. You had never trusted someone so much in your life. You were ready to give him anything and everything.

Steven kissed you lovingly, savoring every moment as his hands roamed down your sides. He reached your thighs and wrapped his hands around each of them, giving them a squeeze. You unknowingly arched your back in anticipation as his fingertips dragged across your inner thigh.

"Are you ready?"

You nodded quickly, biting the inside of your bottom lip.

"Okay," Steven whispered and kissed your cheek. After gently circling your clit, he glanced at you and sucked on his fingers before slowly inserting one, then two.

Deep breath in, deep breath out.

Steven waited for you to adjust, your walls gradually relaxing as he moved his two fingers back and forth.

"You're doing so good," he muttered close to your ear.

You smiled something similar to a wince and let your head roll to the side.

"One more," Steven whispered. You nodded, eyes closed. And as he inserted his third finger, he kissed you slowly, passionately. "Good girl," he whispered by your ear, tingles prickling at the nape of your neck.

You whined quietly as he began to move his fingers slowly, stimulating your g-spot. It stung a little bit, your entrance stretching tightly, but you found yourself slowly adjusting the longer you both waited. As you relaxed around his fingers, Steven began to curl them. Earning a small moan each time, he gradually sped up the pace a bit, judging by your reactions when to speed up and when to slow down. Once there wasn't a pinching sensation anymore, you reached up to Steven's face and cupped his cheek in your palm.