Chapter 5: Hunted

Zacznij od początku

(A small tremor can be felt in the distance.)

Hesh: What the hell was that?

Elias: A tremor, maybe... but I've been wrong before.

Hesh: We still have patrols moving around out here.

(Blitzo and his group continue to walk through the jungle. They start to evade the enemies without alerting the others.)

Hesh: You'll have a group of them heading your way.

Elias: Copy that. Stay safe.

Hesh: These guys are getting close. *sigh* We're going to have to engage. Left side, left side! Merrick!

Elias: Hesh? Hesh?!

(Blitzo and his group reach the crash site only to see Scout Troopers, Federation Soldiers and Inner Circle Soldiers going through the wreckage.)

Elias: They're moving through the plane wreckage. Try to move around them.

(Blitzo and his group walk around the crash site and continue their way to Elias.)

Elias: Snowers, we can see you on the tracker. You're almost to us.

(Snowers reaches a hill with a stream running though it. On the other side is Elias and Keegan, waiting for Logan.)

Keegan: Nice work. They're good, Elias.

Elias: Blitzo, Logan, I'd knew you guys would find us. Good job.

(They move up and see Hesh and Merrick, captured by enemy soldiers.

Elias: Hesh, we see you. When this goes loud...stay low. Mulkiewics, SPi, do it.

(They kill the enemies. Merrick and Hesh are freed.)

Elias: You boys good to go? Mako's picking us up two klicks from here.

(Another tremor is felt. The team salvages the enemy weaponry.)

Elias: What in hell is that?

Snowers: We have been spotted.

Elias: Either way, let's not make ourselves an easy target. We move quiet and quick, we'll make it home safe. Let's go.

(They move forward.)

Merrick: Sounds like a chopper's up ahead of us.

Elias: I hear it. These canyons aren't doing them any favors.

Hesh: Let's use it to our advantage then.

(They move forward and see an enemy helicopter hovering ahead as well as several enemy soldiers.)

Elias: Supply drop. Looks like they're on the way out. Wait for them to clear out.

SPi: Uh... say that again?

Elias: Wait for it.

(The enemy soldiers and the helicopter leave.)

Elias: Okay, looks like they're moving out. Head up the stream and stay low.

(They move up the stream.)

Elias: Mako, you read? We're half way to you.

Mako Two-Three: Still moving upriver Stalker, but we'll be there.

(They continue to move upstream. Several enemies can be seen ahead heading towards them.)

Merrick: More of them coming back this way!