CHAPTER 8

After sometime I heard a small snore as I turn around to see Luna fall asleep beside me. I smile to myself as I hug her and slowly fall asleep too.

LEE LUNA'S P.O.V.,

As the sunlight started hitting me I opened my eyes slowly just to find myself in the hospital. Did I slept in the hospital yesterday?

As I was about to get up I realize that someone was beside me hugging my tightly. I instantly panicked as I turn around just to face my handsome and gorgeous soulmate.

How can he make me feel safe when I don't even feel it while I was with my parents? How can he make me feel something which I have never felt in my life? My thoughts of soulmate change because of him. Now I think I know why the universe has choosen hime for me. But he is just too perfect that it makes me feel scared. What if someone tries to steal him from me? But I will not let that happen never going to let that happen. I think I should tell him why I didn't wanted a soulmate.

As I was occupied with all those thoughts I didn't even realize I was staring at him for a long time untill Jin suddenly started speaking making me starled.

" Why don't you take a picture it will last longer and you can stare at the picture as long as you want" Jin said with his eyes still closed.

" When....did you wake up" I asked and I mentally face palmed myself what a stupid question to ask.

Jin chuckle slowly making me to stop breathing for a while. " The moment you turn around and stare at my handsome face" Jin said with his eyes still closed and making his face even more closer to me.

I instantly started to panicked as I get up from the bed almost immediately. " I..... I am g....going to buy bre....breakfast" I said as I ran outside the door without looking back but I swear to god I heard a chuckle as I ran. Ahhh!!! So embarrassing!!!

I just bought four piece of bun which is too much for two people but the store was not earning much so I thought of buying four piece hoping it may help them a little bit. I also bought four coffee. I don't know I was really lucky today but I happen to be the first costomer of the newly opened coffee shop so they gave me two more extras coffee and said it was on the house. I don't know what am I going to do with so much food and drinks. I just sighed and went back to the hospital.

As I open the door of the room I saw two unfamiliar guy standing beside the bed of jin now staring at me as I stand at the door looking at them confusingly.

" Did I came in the wrong time?" I asked cautiously. Jin just smiled at me and shook his head and asked me to come in.

I went in as I kept th food on the table which was beside Jins's bed. Jin smiled at me and said," Luna they are my bandmate. He js Jimin and he is Taehyung" Jin said pointing at the two boys infront of me.

"Hii! You must be Jin hyung soulmate I am Jimin" the guy said although his face was covered with the Mask he was wearing but it was obvious that he was smiling because of his eye smile.

P.s. imagine him standing not in the chair sitting.

I smiled back at him and bowed a little as I said " Nice to meet you too" when the boy next to him suddenly wave at me with a huge smile on his face. Again although he was also wearing a mask but his eye smile tell it all.

" Hello! I am taehyung nice to meet you!" I smile back at him as they both were looking very cute to me

" Hello! I am taehyung nice to meet you!" I smile back at him as they both were looking very cute to me. I smiled automatically at both of them as I asked." Um...did you both have your breakfast yet?" Both the boys look at each other then look at me again shaking their head in negative in sink.

I chuckle at their cuteness and said then have it with us I bought too many for two person. They both nodded happily before sitting down beside the bed as I gave them a bun at each of then and a coffee when Jin suddenly said ," uh...luna ya taehyung can't drink coffee...." I gave and 'oh' before putting the coffee back in.

As we all started eating in a complete silence I heard someone groand. I look my head up to see who was it only to see Jimin frowning. "Is everything okay? Jimin oppa?" I asked. Jimin instantly stop frowning and smile as he said " Yeah everything is okay it's just that this silence is too awkward...." Jimin said. He murmured the last part but loud enough to hear four of us.

When suddenly Jin said " wait.... Why are you calling Jimin oppa?" Jin asked looking at me. I stare back at him confusingly " because....he is older than me....?" Just as jin was about to reply jimin suddenly brust in and said," Hyung are you by any chance jealous right now...?" And this make me widden my eyes as I look at Jin only to see him completely red.

Jin said" Yah! Why will I be jealous!? Don't talk nonsense!" He was completely red now. Was he always this cute? I chuckle at him when we heard the room door open as we looked at the person that just walk in.

The doctor finished his checkup as he said," Jin shi you can go home today but if you want then you can also stay in the hospital for a few days". The doctor said. We all nodded our head as the doctor starte prescribing some vitamin tablet for Jin and asking him to take care of himself and not to overwork himself.

Soon Jimin amd Taehyung followed the doctor out to fill the form about the discharge and also to pay the bills and all.

Now we are alone in the room as the silence surrounded the room. I cleared my throat as I said," Ummm....oppa.... I have something to tell you."
__________________________________________________

Heyo! I hope you are enjoying the book as much I am enjoying writing it!