Anirudh surprises Bondita

Start from the beginning

Anirudh: Who dares to throw pillow on me?

Krishank: Who else, she only.

Anirudh: Again you both were fighting?

Krishank: Actually, she only started.

Bondita: Whaat? Arey, you only teased me first.

She comes out of the pillar and accuses Krishank.

Anirudh: Daily I should drink horlicks,boost just to handle you both, I think so. I told you two to organise the party but you both are playing with pillows like this.

Bondita and Krishank looks at Anirudh innocently.

Anirudh: If you continue you fight like this then I am sure, you both will be punished.

Bondita stares at Krishank and he too does the same.

Anirudh nods no and walked from there.

Gradually guests started to arrive, Anirudh becomes busy in welcoming them.

~In room~

Chandini: Sulochana, what you are doing in bathroom since 30 mins? Come out, I have to get fresh up for the party.

Sulochana comes out in Mini's  party dress. She looks at her weirdly.

Sulochana: How is my party attire? Am I looking young? Move, let me do some make up.

Chandini: Oh come on, stop it. You are not going to attend the party.

Sulochana: Why? Without me party will not be a party.

Chandini: If I allow you to party then there you will tear all of our mask. See, you are not even in your sense. Until you become normal just stay in this room.

Sulochana: No! Parties are meant for humans not for Naagins.

Chandini: Shit! I'll go get ready in Bondita's room. And you budhu, don't dare to step out of this room.

She walked out with her dress and locked the door.

Sulochana: She is jealous of my beauty that's why she is restricting me from the party. But this Sulochana will never listen to anyone. I am going to attend the paartyyyy....

She dances herself in the room.

~In Hall~

Krishank: DJ, play the songs. Let's everyone enjoy it.

DJ played some of the retro songs. Some are dancing, some are eating, some are chatting, some are taking selfies.

Anirudh: Welcome everyone! Enjoy the party, and yeah everyone should leave after having dinner only.

Everyone responded. Some of them take selfies with Anirudh.

~In Kitchen~

Bondita: Sasu maa, today we have another level of fun.

Kalindi: How?

Bondita: I am going to play with our favourite Saudamini and Sulochana. They are going to be our puppet today. Everyone are going to laugh at them today.

Kalindi: Bondita, making fun of them is not our target. Revenge them instead of doing silly things. You told me na before Guru Purnima you should enter the Takshak lok. Next week is Guru Purnima. And still now you are not taking any steps to revenge them. If now I was a naagin then I would have revenged them brutally.

Bondita: Don't be upset sasu maa, i remember my mission. But let's fun now.

She smiled and walks out. Anirudh smiled at her.

Anirudh: What my dear, are you enjoying the party?

Bondita: When did I enjoyed parties? I don't like parties.

Anirudh: Boring Bondita!

Bondita: Excuse me!

Anirudh: Come, dance with me.

Bondita: Wh..what? How?

Anirudh: Like this only.

He drags her towards him.

Bondita: Sss! Everyone will think wrong about us. Leave me Sakha Babu.

Anirudh: Let them, think. We should live for ourselves not for others.

He makes her dance, everyone are looking at them. Focus lights are on them.

Krishank thinks: My guesses were right, something is between these two. At the same time, I feel pity for ARC. How he will live this Rakshasi?

Everyone whispered about Bondita and Anirudh.

Bondita: Look now, everyone are talking about us only.

Anirudh: Let them speak.

Bondita: Why you are doing like this? Media will write as if they want. Let's dance in room, now leave me please.

Anirudh leaves her. Everyone are looking at them, Bondita feels shy.

Anirudh: DJ, bring me the mic.

DJ gives him the mic, Bondita is confused.

Anirudh: So, ladies and gentlemen. I again thank you all for accepting my invitation for this party. Hope you are enjoying. Now, it's an important time and it's my duty to announce you all a very happy news.

Bondita looks at him curiously, ofcourse everyone are watching.

Anirudh: I am going to get married soon. And my fiancee is standing here only, it's none other than Bondita das.

Bondita is surprised as well as emotional. Everyone clapped.

Man 1: What a surprise!!

Woman 1: It's really unexpected. King of Share markets is going to marry his own PA? I have never seen any of the business man who marries a normal girl.

Anirudh: This is not a sudden decision but this is my written destination, from god. 

He looks at Bondita, Bondita is too shy.

Anirudh: And this announcement is a surprise for my fiancee itself.

Woman 2: Bondita you are so lucky.

Man 3: Yes, congratulations both of you. Hey, DJ now play a rap song for our boss and his fiancee.

Everyone started to dance while Bondita and Anirudh are looking at each other emotionally.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️