I hate you.

! THIS CONTAINS ONLY A BIT OF SWEARING!! !

5 objects were shoved into a sort of spacious room that was plain but still had a bit of furniture, no one knew what in the ever living banana bonkers was going on. Were they all being kidnapped or something? Better yet, who in the hell were these other people in the room?

No one wanted to speak, it was way too awkward. Until they all heard a low growl followed by someone saying, "I hate being kidnapped!" at the top of their lungs. "You're going to make me shatter even more!" I glass ball with an eyepatch across one of their eyes replied with their arms crossed.

"How about you both shut it, I already have gained a massive headache!" a translucent pitcher who looked to be brown spoke as they dramatically rubbed their head with an annoyed expression on their face. Someone was sitting on the lightly colored couch as they watched the others break out into a long argument about something stupid.

A paintbrush was already tired of this, "Alright can you three quiet down and try to figure out what's going on?" they got no reply. "Hey! Can you guys hear me? Still nothing. They clenched their fists but took a long and deep breath before repeating what they had just said "Break up this useless argument and listen!" suddenly they actually obeyed.

"That's better! Now, do any of us have the slightest idea on what's going on?" they asked in a slightly agitated way but still calm enough that it wouldn't intimidate them. Everyone didn't bother to speak up and just left the place silent. Paintbrush sighed.

"As expected. Since none of us know what's happening and we don't know how long we will be trapped, we might as well try and get along." Paintbrush said as he looked around to see if any of their emotions would change. The three looked at each other with absolute disgust and hatred.

"Names! I'm Paintbrush, I'm from a show known as Inanimate Insanity, and I am in a polyamorous relationship. And my pronouns are They/Them so PLEASE respect them!" Paintbrush asked as they waited for the objections, but all they got was the pitcher speaking.

The pitcher sighed, "Where I am from there is a non-binary person, their name is Tart and thankfully they aren't on my hate list." he crossed his arms and stared straight at Paintbrush. "I'm Pitcher and I'm from OSO, that's all there really is." Pitcher sat on the ground, most likely bored.

"This is giving way too many kindergarten flashbacks." The glass ball said as she rolled her one available eye. "It's so obvious what our names are, what's the use of an introduction?" She asked, somehow keeping a straight face the entire time. Paintbrush just simply shrugged.

"I HATE INTRODUCTIONS!" The fan yelled as she stood up to seem slightly taller. "Jeez do you hate EVERY LITTLE THING?" Pitcher asked, slightly raising his voice to match her tone. "YES, I DO, I HATE YOU KNOWING THAT!" She replied, looking ticked off.

"Oh, come on! Can't we just stop it!?" Plasma Ball yelled at the two who were now in a heated argument about what is wrong with Fanny. Paintbrush gave up on the three, they were hopeless, so they decided to go visit the lonely Pitchfork who was still observing from the couch. Their eyes looked like they had seen some stuff, something they could never run away from, but hey, who am I to judge?

Paintbrush sat next to them and got a better look at their face; it looked like they hadn't slept in days. They were a gray pitchfork with a sort of brown handle. They were slightly shorter than Paintbrush but taller than the other three, who were now arguing over dessert. Paintbrush waved a hand in front of their face and got a death glare from the side in return.

Pitchfork responded in an irritated and grumpy voice, "What?" Paintbrush was kind of expecting a voice like that to come from the way she looked. 'Oh well, you were sitting here looking into outer space so I thought I would drop by and give you a visit." Painty told her in their normal voice while making some hand motions here and there.

"Well, I didn't ask for it." she then turned away from Paintbrush leaving them absolutely confused. "You looked like you NEEDED it is the problem here." They pointed at Pitchfork hoping that it would somehow change her point of view.

"How about you go and bother one of the other freaks and get out of my face!" she snapped back with a nasty sort of snake-like presence as she whipped around to face Paintbrush once again. They were left in shock, and it actually made the other three quit their bickering.

She turned to the other three who were now staring at her with full judgment burning in their eyes. Before anyone could say anything, a loud and annoying buzzing noise was heard from the ceiling. There was a series of mumbling from multiple different voices that sounded like a disagreement but after a second one sighed and then their voice became clear.

"The only reason you're hearing my voice is because I lost rock paper scissors against 6 other objects, 3 of them didn't even have arms!" a surprisingly normal voice spoke with a slight accent. Another long and bored sigh came from them as they continued. "You 5 were put here against your will for some sort of therapy thing since you all have issues, anger issues." another loud buzzing noise was heard as the voice completely disappeared.

The room was uncomfortably silent, and they all looked at each other with confused looks on their faces. Suddenly the buzzing noise came back, "Also each of you have an item that each of your hosts hid in the room, some hid way better than others, alright that's the last bit." then the familiar noise was gone. Each of them had one thing on their mind: What in the fuck.