BONUS - Limerence: the hit film

Magsimula sa umpisa

Beginning as a simple story back in 1997, Harry Potter became a beloved series around the globe— taking hardly any time to become a household name. The series only grew in popularity through the films spanning from 2001-2011. In its feat of rewriting the way modern franchises are seen, a lesser-known group within the franchise became beloved through fans around the world. Labeled as the marauders, fans became attached to the dead group of characters. Because of Rowling's lack of insight on the group, fans made their own stories for the characters.

That was until July 31 — notably Harry Potter's birthday — where JK. Rowling announced that a spin-off movie would be made following the group of wizards in the 1970s. But, most of all, a love story between the beloved parents of the worlds most famous hero: Ember — née White — and James Potter. The announcement was received with joyous cries around the fandom. However, worries arose to the casting of said movie. After months of supposed theorizing, a full cast was announced this morning at 7:30 AM.

The social media pages dedicated to the movie made various posts announcing the characters, beginning with beloved marvel actor, Tom Holland playing a young Peter Pettigrew; Lana Condor as Ophelia Raver; Andrew Garfield as young Remus Lupin; Ben Barnes as young Sirius Black. You can see a full cast list here.

James Potter is to be played by none other than Aaron Taylor Johnson — who hasn't been seen in film since his public divorce with ex-wife: Sam Taylor Johnson. We're excited to see Aaron back in acting once again, though.

Most noticeably, however, is actress and singer most known for her works in The Avengers: Age of Ultron, Captain America: Civil War, and Spider-Man:homecoming as Sloane Hall aka the enhanced: Riot, Girl Meets World, and The 100, Elise Mahone has been casted to play Ember White in the movie.

This photo of the actress was shared on Limerence's page with the caption: "and finally, we are proud to announce that @EliseMahone will be playing Ember White

This photo of the actress was shared on Limerence's page with the caption: "and finally, we are proud to announce that @EliseMahone will be playing Ember White. Elise has been a long time fan of Harry Potter and has shared her excitement to playing the character nearly exactly like herself."

We're so happy to learn that Mahone, after years of fawning over the series, is able to play such a loved character!

Written by Allie Jones of F! News.

ELISEMAHON has posted !

ELISEMAHONE