Chapter 8

Addison's POV: 

He called me a whore. What does he mean by that?  Does he not realise how stupid he sounds? He was the only person I've ever slept with. He even took my virginity in High School. Why would he accuse me of doing something like this. He knows it takes two to tango. I never leave the house! He has cameras around every perimiter of this house, he would see if someone was entering or leaving. I wonder why he freaked out like that. Does he not love me anymore. These stupid, childlike, immature outbursts need to stop. Am I right to still want to marry him? Will life still be like this? I feel so alone right now. Im still hung up on the fact he left me there. Alone. with no ride. pregnant. 

The word pregnant is the only promanent word that seems to be in my head right now. What would Calum want me to do with the fetus. No. I don't care what Calum wants. I have to start living the life I want to. I'm not walking on egg shells anymore and I'm certenly not going to give up this baby. He or She is my world now. Im not going to go chase Calum. If he wants to come back then thats his choice. I'm a mother fucking women. 

Hours go by and still no Calum. I go to sleep im sleeping for two now so I need to think about my choices for now on. I put on my favorite cozy pajamas. let me rephrase that to Calums pajamas. Even though i'm mad at him I still love him. By the time 10 O'clock hits I'm fast asleep.  

I wake up around 8:30 the next morning. I decide to make some breakfast. I make myself some oatmeal. Strawberry if you must know. After I finish my meal of choice I wash my dish and get ready for the day. I put on my skinny jeans and a pink floral blouse. Calum always loved this shirt on me. He said that I reminded him of a flower. So delicate, beautiful to look at, and smells so good. He loved my perfume. I snap out of my thoughts about Calum. I finish getting ready. I make our bed and put on shoes. 

As I make my way throught the hallway of the upper level of our home. I hear the front door open. I peak down my stairs to see all the boys including Calum. "Wow! didn't think you wanted to come home to your so called whore of a fiance"I say as I walk down the stairs. "You're not a whore" he mutters quietly but still loud enough to where I can still hear him. "That's not what you said yesterday when you left me with no ride home." I say sassily at him. "I was drunk I didn't mean it." he says with pleading eyes. "Ever heard the saying 'Drunk words are sober thought's'?" I ask him. "I didn't mean it I swear!" he is now begging for me to beilive him. "I don't even know how I could even be considered a whore you were the only person I ever slept with. You took my virginity remember? youre the only person I ever slept with!" I tell him 

"I knew it!" Michael says. We all look at him. "Sorry not the time?" he asks. "Anyways, babe im sorry I really didn't mean it. I didn't know how to deal with hearing you were pregnant. It was a huge shock to me. I was scared. I'm still scared. What if im not a good dad? What if I fuck up another humans life? It's so scary for me. But I can't imagine how much more scarier it is for you.  I want the baby and I promise i'll be there for you and the baby. I'm sorry please forgive me." He comes closer to me hoping he is forgiven. 

I look at him. for a few minutes to make sure he sweats it out a little bit. "What do you think baby should mommy forgive daddy?" I say while rubbing my stomach. "Your forgiven but, you need to start acting more mature you're going to be a father for fucks sake." I say to him while smiling. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" he says while picking me up. " I wont let you down I promise" 

"I love you" he says 

"I love you more" I say