Chapter 6

Addison's POV:

Things have been good. I think. Calum hasn't been around much because he's working on music with his band. I've been feeling a little left out. I'm supposed to marry him in 5 months and I haven't seen him. Maybe i'm being a little selfish but still I MISS HIM!

I'm sitting on the couch reading when Calum walks through the door.

"Hey baby!" He comes over to give me a kiss. "I missed you so much" He wraps his arms around me. "Awh I miss you too!" we hug for 5 minutes streight. "Guess what babe" "What" I question. "I am off for a whole month me and the guys need a break so we decided to take a month off" He smiles. I start jumping up and down "Oh my gosh im so excited!"

An hour after dinner Cal and I decide to watch a movie. We are both so excited to be spending time with each other. After the movie is over we decide to go to bed. We were both super tired.

In the morning I wake up and Calum is is not in the room with me. I put some clothes on and go downstairs. As soon as I am down stairs I am met with the smell of syrup and buttermilk. I make my way to the kitchen to see Calum. I walk behind him and kiss his neck. He turns around and sits me at the table

"Breakfast is served my princess" he says as he places pancakes with fruit on the side in front of me. I take a bite of the fruit and the pancakes. They were so good. "I don't really know if the fruit was good it looked okay but its been in our refrigerator for a little bit." I look up. "It tasted fine and the pancakes were delishious." I smile. "Anything for my princess" he kisses my farhead.

After breakfast is done we both help to clean up. We finally fished and sat down on the couch. 20 minutes later I start feel sick to my stomach. Maybe the fruit wasn't good. I get up and run to the bathroom to throw up. I feel Calum follow me and he holds my hair back and starts running circles on my back. I finally finish and sit on the floor.

"I guess the fruit wasn't good"I say while looking at him. "I'm sorry baby. You look sick lets lay you down on the couch." He lays me down and gets me soup and ginger ale. "Thank you baby." "you're welcome" he smiles " I'll do anything for you" he says.

It's been a week and I am still throwing up and I'm super tired. Calum made me make a doctors appointment. I am currently gettig ready for the doctors. We get into the car and Calum drives me and parks the car. We go into the waiting room and do all paperwork that is nesseccesary. I am finally called back and I sit on the table while Calum is sitting on the chair. The doctor comes in.

"What seems to be the matter miss Addison?" he asks. I tell him whats wrong. He tells me he is going to run some tests to see if I have food poising. After being poked and proded at he comes into the room and sits down while looking at the computer. Calum and I look at each other because we want to know whats going on. "well miss Addison you are perfectly healthy and we know whats going on with you." he says with a smile. "What's wrong with her Doc?" Calum asks.

"Congratulations you two! You're Pregnant!"