Chapter 2

Addison's POV:
"Yes this is about earlier!" I yell at him. "Your Over reacting" Calum says clearly annoyed.
"Nothing!?! You think this is nothing? You literally just Fucking said that she has a nice ass! and the worst thing about it is you had the audacity to say it in front of me! You must have big balls or something!" I say yelling

The room falls silent. Calum starts to speak "im sorry baby. I didn't mean to upset you.. I love you and only you I promise" he takes my hand and kisses it. "Im sorry baby i really am can we have a nice night with the guys please I promise I won't say anything like that again." he says softly.

We both know this isn't the last time but I want to enjoy this night with him. I have faith in him. I really do. We both kiss each other. It's how it usually goes We fight, We kiss, We make up. It's how it always goes. But right now we are good that's all that matters.

We go downstairs and we can tell the boys heard us fighting. They always did. They always act like they weren't listening but we both know they did. Usually after a fight when Calum's not around, they will come ask me if everything's okay. I find it as a sweet gesture really.

"Okay so what is everyone in the mood for" Calum asks trying to not make us sit in awkward silence any more. "I'm in the mood for a Burger" Michael says "That does sound good" Luke and Ash Both agree.

We end up ordering from Wendy's. I got a chicken sandwich. I had to sit through the boys teasing me saying I eat like a child. I like chicken what can I say. "So Uh are you going to that party tonight Calum?" Michael asked
"Um" he looks at me while i'm staring at my food.
"No i'm going to stay here with addy" He says.
I smile real wide. "we weren't planing on going either" Michael says "Yeah so are you guys sleeping over?" Calum asks the guys
"Yeah" Luke answers

An hour later we ended up watching a movie. I was  cuddled into Calum's side. Im glad Calum decided to stay tonight it really ment a lot to me. I hope he's changing for the better because I love him.

///AUTHORS NOTE///
Hey guys sorry this is a little shorter but there is more to come. This is basically just a filler chapter Hope you guys are liking this story so far :)