.. chapter 2 ..

"wait, so are you a transfer student?" amity is setting books into her locker, pausing to ask a question, looking at y/n. "oh yeah did I forget to mention that?" y/n asks, actually curious about it. "yeah, thought so." amity turns back to her locker, continuing to talk. y/n spots someone nearby and stops. "amity, I'm going to go say hello to someone." y/n walks to the shorter figure. "oh. are you new here?" she asks y/n. "yep, transfer student just happened to be in the middle of the year." y/n smiles. 

"what happens to be your name? I'm Luz!" luz says, gesturing to y/n. "I'm y/n l/n, and I'm a witch!" y/n toots a fake horn. luz giggles and reaches out her hand. "friends?" she asks. "of course!" y/n shakes her hand, and they both start falling over laughing. Amity looks over, and jealous, she walks up and takes y/n's hand, holding it loosely but still firm.

y/n stares at their hand in amity's palm and their full cheeks start to become hot. "eek!" Luz jumps. Amity lets go of y/ns hand, "sorry luz! did I scare you?!" amity panics. "no no, it's fine!" luz says, waving her hands in front of her. As they kept going on and on, y/n realizes they secretly wished amity didn't let go of their hand...are they just friends, or more?