A Haunting In Crystal Cove

Start from the beginning

"Gang,there's something wrong with my Dad,every Day for Two Weeks now,He runs screaming down the Hall and ends up sleeping in the Yard,Is that normal?" Fred explained.

"For your Dad? Probably," Velma replied.

"Don't listen to her,if it just started happening,it isn't normal,my Grandmother would say if Something starts Happening it Isn't Happening,I don't get what she meant by that," Louis said.

"Hey,that is the same with Louis,He has been having Nightmares for Two Weeks now,as well.He wakes up Screaming and Panting," Scooby warned.

"Don't listen to him,I've been fine," Louis lied.

Scooby frowned.

Louis scratched the back of his head getting nervous.

"My Mom was doing that for a while,but it just turned out to be really bad gas,according to the Men who took her away," Daphne stated.

"I hear that,like, a couple of late night Jalapeno-Stuffed Clam Poppers and it's another All Night on the Porcelain," Shaggy added.

"Shaggy,Please," Scooby and Louis complained in unison.

The Schoolbell rang.

"Fred,If you want me and Scooby could sleep over," Louis offered.

"Hey,I'm coming too," Shaggy complained.

"The Three of us will," Scooby added.

Shaggy left off to Class.

"And My Mom has a whole section of Herbal Sleep Remedies at her Shop,We could stop by after School," Velma said.

"Oh,I'd really appreciate that,Thanks,Gang,see you after Class," Fred thanked as he left.

Velma and Daphne watched as he went off.

"Maybe,the Sleepover is a good idea," Scooby stated.

"Why?" Louis questioned.

"Maybe your nightmares can go away," Scooby mentioned.

Louis covered his mouth.

"Nope,don't have any nightmares,I am all good" Louis lied.

Scooby got mad.

He pushed Louis aside.

Daphne had a sad look on her face.

Velma noticed that Daphne looked sad.

"Daphne,Are you okay? You look unperfect,Velma,when you were going out with Shaggy,Did you ever have Trust Issues?" Daphne wondered.

"He dumped me for a Dog,A Dog,then he started acting all,I want you,Velma,again,before I sent him back to his Dog,so,yeah,there were a few trust issues,Why?" Velma lashed out angrily.

 "Lately,Fred has been a little obsessive,he's even made a Schedule,so he knows where I am and what I'm doing every moment of the day,look at this," Daphne explained as she opened his Locker.

Velma stood there Speechless,she didn't know what to say.

Meanwhile,Louis and Scooby were talking in the other Hallway.

"Why are you lying to them?" Scooby wondered.

"Because they already have enough on their plate,they don't need to know about my little problems and nightmares," Louis warned.

"They're not little,Louis,they're big,really big,I mean,Two Weeks of Nightmares is unusual," Scooby informed.

"I will tell them when it is a little more important," Louis retorted.