Kemari

"What's up Angel?" I spoke as she answered the door.

"Hey Kemari. Keon just left not too long ago."

"Oh damn."

Keon was ducking and dodging me and I knew some was up. I ain't know if it was some business shit or some personal.

"He been acting real weird lately. I don't know what's up but if you find out, let me know some. I'm so close to leaving his ass in the dust for good. Friend or not."

Angel was a true ride or die for Keon duck ass so I knew if she was over him then he wasn't moving right.

"Ima see what's up with him."

We said our goodbyes and I left her spot. I had one more area to check for Keon. I told myself if I ain't find him then I wasn't about to keep searching.

I pulled up to a house that sat three spots down from my old trap spot. Three months ago, we got word some new niggas had it and was working out of it. A feeling of relief , not seeing Keon or his car anywhere around, came over me.

I wasn't sure what the hell he had going on but some wasn't sitting right. Anytime I felt some wasn't right, it never was.

Alexis name popped up on my screen.

"What's up luv?"

"Where you?" She asked.

"About to head to that side. You still at the mall?"

"No, we're headed back to the house. I picked you up those shoes you mentioned."

My brow raised with a smile on my face, "The white and blue ones?" I asked.

"Yeah, the guy said they just got them in so I got you those and some plain white forces to match jrs."

"Thank you. I preciate that."

I'd been watching the drop for the new ones that just dropped.

"You're welcome. You ate yet?"

My mind went somewhere else till I refocused on what she said.

"Food?" I asked.

She laughed, "Yes. That's all you better be eating."

"Thought you was talkin' bout you. I ain't ate you. Be on the table when I get home."

"Kemari... focus," she said with a chuckle.

"Nah I haven't. I ain't really got much of an appetite Bae. I might get some wings or some before I come back in for the day but that won't be till later on."

"I wanna go to this Brazilian steakhouse. It's like fine dining but they serve you coming around with a bunch of different meat."

I knew what that meant, I wasn't about to get any wings, "Make a reservation or sum, we'll go."

"What time you gone be done?"

"Round 6 or 7. Make it for 7 some just in case."

"Bet. They got this dessert table too that looks good as hell too."

"You all the dessert I need. Can I eat it till it's too much?"

She paused and it grows silent on her end, "Boy."

"I'm talking legs shaking, tears flowing, pinned down type of shit. Keep cumming till I say stop."

"Kemari, I'm hanging up."

"Don't hang up in me. Answer my question Lex," I said more sternly this time. She knew what was up with me and once I was ready to take it there, that's where it was getting took. I'm about to find her and get all up in what's mine.

"Yes now bye."

I laughed, knowing she's probably squirming in her damn seat. Normally she'd hit me back with some freaky but when she was around other folks she kept it cool.

"I love you."

"Mhm, you too."

"Hell nah, try that shit again. I'm tempted to pull up on you and bend yo ass over. Let me hit it in the driveway."

"Sir,"

"What's up ma'am?"

"You outta control today."

"I'm feein and it's you I want. Sneak out real quick."

"We just got inside the house."

"Okay, and. Tell Kimora and the rest of the fly girl crew you need to go car and grab some real quick."

"Kemari."

"I'm almost there," I said turning to go down our street.

I pulled right in to the driveway of our home. "Hurry up. I'm outside." I hung up and waited.

Two minutes later, she comes out the door and laughs as she walks down the driveway. I was mapping out my plan, seeing she had on a lil two piece set. It was easy to slide that off.

The door opened and she slide on inside.

"You're crazy as hell."

"Crazy for you." I said reaching over letting her seat all the way back. "Take them off." I said tapping her shorts.

She looked from me to her shorts then my phone ringing blared through the speakers.

"What's up Chico?" I answered, still watching Lex slide her shorts off.

"Aye bruh pull up to Geno club. Them niggas back on that shit again and you gone wanna see why."

"I'll be there in a lil bit."

"Nigga you needa get here right now."

I huffed, mad as hell I answered. It sounded urgent though so I had no choice but to pull up.

"Alright. Be there in 5," I said looking out the window.

I hit the end and the call ended. I looked over at Lex with all excitement removed from my face.

"Go and handle that."

I kissed my teeth, "Man."

Mixed ass emotions as I watched her get out the car. I pulled out the driveway after Lex got inside. I cut my volume all the way up and made my way to the club.

I pulled the door open and was shocked as hell to see how busted up it looked. Shit was everywhere, bullet holes covered the walls. The further I walked in the more crazy it looked.

Geno and Chico sat at the bar talking to each other. It looked like they were watching some.

"What the hell happened here?" I questioned.

They looked up at me and Chico shot me a look. He looked concerned and mad as hell.

"Man just look at this shit bruh."

I stood between the two and watched the footage. My blood instantly began to boil as I watched the scene play out in front of me.

"Nigga! What the fuck?! It's sound to this shit? Run that."

"You ain't gone here shit but the music and when the bullets start flying and then the feed cuts cuz the shit was hit," Geno said.

I pulled out my phone and called Lex.

"What's up Bae?"

"Knew some shit was up, y'all get out the house and head to Big Unc spot. Kimora know where it's at."

"What? Why?"

"Bae don't ask, just do it. Now."

"Are you coming?" She asked frantically.

"Yeah but in a lil while. I got some shit to handle first."

"Why we can't just wait for you and all go?"

I ain't have time to debate with this girl, "Pack some shit and y'all go to Drako. I'll call you when I'm on the way."