Kemari

"Kemari, yo baby mama here!" Kimora yelled.

I got up out the bed and made my way downstairs.

"What's up Nee-Nee?" I spoke to my baby mama, silently praying she wasn't on no bullshit today.

"Kemoni daycare tuition is due and I'm short. Can you help or no?" She asked.

"How much is it?" I questioned, glancing her over.

LaNia was always a pretty girl even when she looked rough as hell. I probably still would've been with her if she didn't start cheating and stealing from me. My daughter is the only reason why she was still alive.

She apologized a million times and it was really whatever. I dropped her ass and she straightened up then. It took me a minute to actually talk to her again. It was cordial between us now even though she still wanted me and tried to get at me at times. I wasn't with that shit.

"$250."

"How much you short?"

I pulled a stack out my pocket, waiting for her answer.

"$100."

I pulled off 10 twenty's and handled them to her, "Where Kemoni at?" I asked.

"At Jabria's house. What you getting into today? I been telling her I would take her to Redmen Park."

"I got some moves to make but I could probably meet y'all up there," I answered.

"Okay, just call me once you down with your errands and thank you for helping with the tuition," she said taking the opportunity to hug me.

"Hm." Kimora hummed as she walked by. I chuckled knowing she was about to run back to her friend.

"No problem. I'll hit you up later." I responded.

"Cool. Later Bae."

"Don't call me that shit," I ordered. She struck a damn nerve saying that shit. I be trying to chill on her and that friendly shit but don't try and claim me now bitch. That friendly shit is what got her ass without me now.

She laughed as she walked back over to her car. I closed the door and went to head back upstairs until I saw Kimora staring me down like I killed somebody. "You need to stop her on that touching shit."

"Watch out."

"Alright ima tell Lex and we gone see who watching for shit then."

I laughed, "Do you sis. Lex ain't gone do shit."

"Okay."

Shit with Alexis was different and fun as hell and I could admit I was feeling her. She was bad as hell and gave me the same energy I gave her back. But shit, I couldn't get into none forreal with her, I ain't built for that anymore. It was just all fun and games and I was gone keep it that way. I ain't have time for any love shit. 

I hit Drako name on my phone and placed my AirPod in my ear.

"What's up?" He said as soon as he answered.

"I'm bout to pull up on you. We gotta meet with Lil Tim at Shark's."

"Alright bet."

I hang up and proceeded to get ready to head out for the day.

"What's up Nigga?" I dapped up Drako as he slid inside the passenger seat.