Kemari

Author Note: This is extra long and jumps all over the place. My bad 😂

It was well past 4 am. I was expecting to walk inside a quiet, dark house with everyone sleep. To my surprise, Kimora and Alexis were up, sitting on the sofa watching tv as if it was 2:00 in the afternoon.

I dropped the keys on the table and it caught there attention. Kimora looked at her phone and got up answering, it was probably Drako calling her.

"You straight?" She asked as she walked pass me.

I nodded my head yeah and proceeded to walk over to the sofa. I glanced over Alexis and noticed how heavy her eyes were.

"If I told you I killed a nigga tonight would that change how you looked at me?" I asked her looking forward at the wall.

I could feel her looking at me.

"No."

"What if I said I had a stack of bodies and my face was the last one they saw before I placed a bullet through their skull?"

"Kemari, I'm not clueless. I know what comes with the life," she spoke back softly.

I nodded my head, "I'm a complicated nigga Lex. I just want you to be sure of what you could be taking on. Anything could happen, anything could go left at any given moment. You live by the gun, you got to be willing to die by it and I'm okay with that. You got to be okay with that too if this what you signing up for being with me," I explained to her.

Seeing her with that fuck nigga really did some to me and her snapping on my ass put shit into perspective. I didn't want her with anyone else. I didn't want to see her with another nigga. I wanted my name on her and for every nigga to know it. I couldn't explain why I was all for it now but I just knew I was ready to go all in. I was scared as hell too. Once I was in, I was all in unless some shit came in and fucked it up.

"I'm not as easy going as I may seem every second of the day. I come with my fair share of shit too Kemari. But I know what I feel for you and what I've been feeling for a while," she scooted closer to me, "I was just waiting for you realize it. I knew you was going come to your sense when you started undressing me with your eyes earlier tonight. You can see the real thing if you want too, zaddy." She cooed.

I smirked holding in a laugh, "We couldn't have a serious moment, you had to go there huh?"

She half smiled, "Well you know..."

She grabbed my hand and rubbed my knuckles with her thumb. I guess we were going back to being serious. We sat in silence for a few minutes, taking all of this moment in. It was a calmness to this shit and that was some I ain't really felt in a minute. I was always on the go and shit could stay hectic. As terrified as I was to even be attempting to share a piece of my heart again, some felt right with this. I had some shit to establish right tho before I made it official. She shifted and was laid up against my chest.

"Alright first bruh drop any nigga who thank he might even have a chance cuz I'll kill him if he try and step. Especially that Darrien nigga, I got his mama address. Fa' two, honesty and loyalty go a long way wit' me. If you ever feel like this ain't what you want anymore, say some. Finally, you bet not run from shit when I lay this pipe down. You got a lot to back up baby girl."

"Boy I don't run from shit. You just don't be moaning and whimpering like a bitch and take the toe curling action like a real man. Don't lie to me, don't try and protect me from shit let me know what's up, and I can be difficult sometimes but don't give up on me. You gotta promise me Kemari or it ain't a point in us remembering this conversation tomorrow."