Alexis

Tears were still falling from my face after the fact. Kemari is a fucking soul snatcher and I can't move. I'm already sensitive as hell down there and this fucker kept going.

Now his ugly ass face is laying next to me just looking like he did that shit.

"You straight Bae?"

"No nigga. Why you ain't stop?"

"You complaining?" He grabbed my face and brought it to his, crashing his lips into mine, and for a fourth time I felt myself release. My body shook slightly.

This wasn't normally shit. I don't care what anybody says, I shouldn't still be cumming from this nigga tongue and it's not even down there anymore.

I pushed him back and just laid there. It felt good as hell but too good! I wanted some dick but I changed my mind. I just want to shower and go to sleep. I couldn't leave him hanging tho but I ain't nobody tell him to tongue fuck me like that. He done one up'd my ass and I want to get him back and make him my bitch but not this morning I won't be.

"Let me put the tip in bae."

"Ima die from dick. No. I can't take it."

He laughed, "Head game A1 since day one."

"Which bitch taught you that shit?" I questioned.

"Yo freaked out ass. I ain't start that shit till you."

I looked over at him, "Liar."

"I swea'. I always got mine and that was it."

"You selfish bastard."

He laughed, "Well... I joked around with it but never did it till you baby girl.."

I slightly smirked as I grabbed my phone, "We gotta get up and get ready for this appointment."

I got up and walked to the bathroom. I ran my hands through my hair and made a mental note to get Kimora to touch up my current style. I starred at myself as a wave of thoughts ran through my mind about today. It was just crazy to even think that I was actually pregnant.

I was glad as hell Kemari was happy and seemed excited minus my attitude sometimes, that annoyed him. My mood changes just as fast as the wind blows on a extra cold winter night. I couldn't explain it but it just did.

Overall, Kemari still makes me feel like I'm the only girl in the world he sees. He looks at me just as much as he did initially now, if not even more. Part of me knows things will be different and he may not be the same person he is now then but I just hoped that the way he looked at me would never change.

"Bae... You so damn fine girl," Kemari said walking up behind me.

"Thank you love."

"After we get done with this appointment, we gotta go pick up Moni."

"She's going to be so excited when she finds out... Are you gone mention the other baby?" I asked looking at him through the mirror.

"Nah cuz ion know fasho' what's up with that whole lil situation."

That was true, he had a point. I wanted to meet the girl and just scoop out the situation for myself.

My phone vibrated against the sink catching my attention. It appeared to be a Group FaceTime with Shae, Angel, and Kimora. I walked out the bathroom and answered. I sat on the edge of the bed holding the phone at a decent angle.

"Damn so you still alive over there?" Jeshae hating ass said. She was my girl and everything just rubbed me the wrong way with her. Since that day she questioned me about Kemari I been side eyeing her ass since. That whole story with Chico getting jumped still ain't make no sense but that's simmered down since then.