First

MATURE-ISH CONTENT

I move even closer and I finally feel his lips on mine. We move in sync as he leads me to a wall. I put my hand in his hair and he bring my waist closer to him as he deepens the kiss. We pull apart and I smile at him while he smirks at me.

He picks me up and sets me on the counter, kissing my neck and moving slowly down. I gasp in pleasure as he caresses my sides while kissing my shirt covered stomach.

"I know we haven't known each other long, but..." he stops talking suddenly, gazing up at me as he goes lower, pulling my sweatpants down to my thighs. I nod at him, and he moves his fingers through my folds. I jerk a little at the sensation, letting out a small moan. He undoes my bodysuit and tucks it into the rest of my shirt, getting on his knees. He grabs my thighs, kissing them...

A while later, after our food is done and we've both... eaten, I sit on the couch and put one leg against the back of the couch cushion next to me, and let one dangle. He sits down and scoots against my leg, and I wrap my other leg around his waist. He pulls me flush up against his side and I put my arms around his neck, laying my head in his neck.

"This is it." I say simply, referring to our first conversation.

"This is perfect." He says quietly, leaning into me. We stay there, me running my fingers through his hair, while he rubs my back, our foreheads together as we talk about anything and everything.

"I'd like to talk a little about my dad." I say timidly. He sighs before nodding.

"Communication is key in relationships." He concedes.

"Relationship?" I ask.

"Keep your eyes on me and I'll keep my eyes on you?" He asks. I laugh.

"Why not?" I say.

"I didn't know you two fell out." I say after a few seconds of silence.

"I just thought it was because of where you were deployed that I never got to meet you."

"Is that what Mav told you?"

"He didn't really say much about you, to be honest. But he told all of the stories about your family. Even though I was never there, I feel like I didn't miss a thing."

"My dad would have treated you like his own daughter." He smiles.

"You know, looking back, I thought you were gonna be butt ugly when my dad told stories about you." I joke.
"Oh yeah?" He laughs and I nod.

"I was right." I say, attempting to get up and run, but he clamps down on my leg, pulling me by my thigh to sit on his lap. I laugh as he starts tickle me, telling me to take it back and after I do, he still keeps tickling me

"I'm sure I surprised you then." He says over my howls. I nod and he stops, looking at his watch.

"Wanna get dressed in something different?" He asks. I nod, getting up and going to my room to put on some blue jeans. I then remember that I left my shoes in my car.

I walk out to the living room, and notice Bradley isn't there. Confused, I walk out to my jeep, only to see a shirtless Rooster, only in jeans and his boots. I stare at him until he notices me.

"Come on now, darlin, you can admire up close later." He winks and gets into my jeep after pulling on a wife beater and a blue Hawaiian shirt. I sit in the driver's seat and drive off.