one

if you don't know, this is a recreation of one of my very first fanfics. i'll try to keep it as similar as the old plot with occasional little changes. the og had around 30ish chapters so i assume it'll probably be the same for this one. this chapter will probably be very long since i have to cram a lot into the first chapter

"Y/n, it's time for school!" Nemuri called from downstairs.

Y/n groaned and sat up. "I'm up!" She spoke. She glanced at the clock on her nightstand. '6:30'

Y/n got up and began to get ready. Showering, putting on her uniform, doing her hair and makeup.

She walked downstairs and got a big whiff of breakfast.

Y/n peaked into the kitchen and saw her mom making food. "Hey mom."

"Hi hon. You ready for school?" Nemuri asked.

"Mhm. Are you driving me there?"

"Is that what you want?" Nemuri asked while glancing at Y/n.

"I feel like it would make both of our time easier since you work there." Y/n said while leaning on the wall a little.

"Alright hon. Then sure, I'll drive you there." Nemuri said while moving the pan a little.

Y/n smiled. "Thanks mom." Y/n spoke.

"Bye mom." Y/n said as she and her mom parted ways once they entered the school.

Y/n headed to the classroom, looking around the halls as she walked.

She never understood how she managed to get into UA. She didn't do super great during the entrance exams for the physical stuff. The only thing that really helped her was that she was strong. Not send robots flying: strong, but help other examinees: strong.

Y/n remembered that during the physical part of the exam, she felt different. She couldn't put her finger on it, but something felt off. No. Something was off.

As Y/n was deep in her thoughts, she felt a hand on her shoulder, making her jump.

"Ah, sorry." Someone said.

Y/n looked and saw a girl with short purple, almost black hair. She had little ear jacks attached to her earlobes. Y/n thought it must have been something to do with the girl's quirk.

"It's okay." Y/n spoke.

"Um, I was wondering if you knew where class 1-A is?" The girl asked.

Y/n smiled. "I'm actually heading to that class right now! Do you want to walk together?"

The girl smiled. "Sure."

Y/n glanced at one of the signs of the wall and froze. "...We're in the wrong hall." She spoke.

"Oh..."

"According to the sign.." Y/n spoke. "Our class is that way." She said while pointing to the direction of class 1-A.

"Well I guess we go that way then?" The girl said, chuckling a little.