Chapter 16: Exploration

Once you arrived and had settled in, putting everything in your hotel room, you both explored the ground and got to grips with your bearings.

By the time you finished, it was around 12:00pm so you suggested the idea of lunch from the hotel restaurant. Sadie agreed and you both settled down enjoying the first weekend away you have both had together. The waiter took your orders, you had a steak, Sadie had a veggie burger and you both shared a mock-tail.

After lunch, you took a stroll around the hotel greens, interlocking arms. It had small benches planted around the place and a small hill where you can go star gazing. This was definitely added to the list of things you would do while you were away. As you both landed your eyes on it, you shared a knowing smile. Slowly, you both made your way over to a bench and rested after a long walk around the green. Nothing but the sounds of birds chirping filled the air. Sadie moved closer into your space, and wrapped her arm around your waist pulling you in. She rested her head gently onto your shoulder as you enjoyed each other's comfort.
"I know it's a bit soon. but.."
Sadie interrupted the chorus of the birds.
"I love you y/n"
Your body relaxed at the sound of her words. As much as you couldn't believe what Sadie had just said, you wanted to enjoy the moment.
"I love you too, Sadie"
It was true. You did love her. You replied, turning your head towards her  as she lifted her head off your shoulder. The smile you loved, grew on her face, soon after it spread to yours. Without thinking twice, you leaned in and shared the most comforting kiss you have ever experienced.

On your way back to the hotel, you walked past a chalk board outside of a pub. It read:
JOIN US TONIGHT AT 6:00PM FOR BINGO!
"Look!" You yelled as you pointed towards the sign.
"Do you want to do it?" Sadie asked with a smile on her face.
"Yes, as long as you want to?"
"Of course"
Sadie agreed to the idea and placed a kiss onto your cheek.
As of now it was only 2:00pm, so you headed back to the hotel and tried to find something to do there to pass time.

a/n - sorry that there's not much content here, I'm just trying to set up the surroundings for the upcoming events ;).

word count: 426 words