Chapter 13: Love Birds

After getting home from set, you got changed into some comfy yet stylish clothes. On the other hand, Millie next door to your bedroom had her speaker on full volume for literally the whole street to hear.

Sades 💕
Are you ready for tonight? xx

Your phone lit up with a text message. A smile spread across your face as you saw who it was.

You
Yes. Are you? xx

Sades 💕
Yes xx

You
Send me a pic xx

Sades 💕
Sent 1 attachment image:

Sades 💕Sent 1 attachment image:

You
Gorgeous as ever xx

Sades 💕
Stop your making me blush 🤭 xx

Your face behind the screen had the hugest smile, if anyone walked in right now they would think your stupid. She was stunning. You couldn't pull your eyes off of her until your thoughts was pulled away by the sound of Millie turning off her speaker and shouting something.
"Are you ready y/n?"
"Yes! One sec!" You called back.
You took your eyes off the amazing girl you could call yours and waited for your smile to fade before seeing Millie.

-    -      -  

In The Car

"Congratulations again for coming out earlier. I'm so proud of you both"
Millie started the conversation.
"Thank you" You blushed.
There was a pause of silence before she continued.
"Have you guys kissed yet?"
Millie turned to face you with a smile on her face. Your cheeks were the colour of a rose bed knowing you kissed in the opening of the forest. In the corner of your eye you could see Millie's mouth drop.
"No way!" She laughed.
"Yes...." You smiled looking down at your lap. You could still feel the touch of her lips against yours. Her touch filled a hole that you didn't even notice was there.

-   -     - 

Arriving at Caleb's house, you and Millie walked up to the door and rang the doorbell.
"Hey, come in come in!"
Caleb greeted the pair of you as you made your way inside.
You walked into the kitchen where Gaten and Finn were sat, once they saw you two join them. They stood up and greeted you and Millie with hugs.
After a couple more minutes, there was another ring at the doorbell. Caleb rushed out of the kitchen and opened the door. You heard the last two arrive together. Noah and Sadie.

Once you recognised who it was you rushed into the hallway. After looking up and down at Sadie, your eyes locked onto hers. She looks better in real life than she did in pictures. Sadie was the most stunning thing you have ever seen. She opened her arms wide and you ran into them softly. Like always she smelt of her signature scent, Chanel.
"I think we should leave them be"
Caleb laughed. He led him and Noah into the kitchen, leaving you two alone.
"Hey darling"
Sadie whispered into your ear.
"Hi"
Your voice was muffled into her neck.
You took your head out of where it was resting, and looked at Sadie in her beautiful blue eyes, before leaning in and placing a passionate kiss onto her soft lips.
"Okay love birds, time to say hi to everyone else"
Millie laughed. You both pulled away, a smile grew on both of your lips but embarrassment remained on your faces. 

For the rest of the night, you got closer with Gaten and Finn, every now and then exchanging looks with Sadie. Music played in the background and it blurred in with the chatter amongst everyone else.

You could get use to this.

a/n - what does everyone think so far?

word count:598 words