Fiedland, doesn't it sound familiar?

Zacznij od początku

And the sons of the family tended to die foolishly hence they were always cared for like an egg which did not help in the long run making successive rulers more and more complacent. And as bad as it was, only the half-human sons survived without problems. These, on the other hand, could not inherit for obvious reasons, and even few knew of their existence, and even fewer where they are now.

That's why Louria turned into a veritable mess and a haven for all kinds of corporations, mainly Japanese who used private security companies to protect their own interests. What the big molochs of Japan and Poland introduced could be called corporate feudalism or Cyberpunk in the style of fantasy. That is, fantasypunk? Or perhaps Medievalpunk? With the Japanese companies mainly dominating the former Kingdom of Ladonia near Que-Toyne and the Grand Duchy of Ozylia near Quilla using these countries as a base.

And the number of them is sizable and constitutes a major player in Louria thanks to which the whole is in their zone. Well almost all of it, there is one, the only land of former Louria inhabited by the unyielding Fiedlmanns which still resists the invaders. And it is making life miserable for the legions of... sorry, corporations from under the names Mitsui, Tasei, Yasuda and Mori and the rest whom I won't name because I'll spoil the joke.

The capital of this land is Krakau, and the region itself is called Fiedland and the inhabitants themselves were to become famous for their bloody and well-organized resistance against the Lourians by making them the longest unconquered Kingdom of Louria in western Roderius. They finally succumbed more than 123 years ago before King Krak VI fell with his entire army including much of his knighthood in the 7th Battle of Grunwald against the overwhelming forces of the Kingdom of Louria, although the fact is that the Lourians themselves were very fond of overlooking the fact that they themselves suffered horrific losses in that battle and would have nearly lost again.

The country, although conquered, did not succumb to the conquerors and the inhabitants have staged a couple of uprisings to liberate themselves, much more than other conquered regions and each uprising has cost a lot of Lourians despite the fact that, unlike the others, Fiedland is a mostly lowland country and most of its fortifications are old earth and timber strongholds. Although they never succeeded, and repression always came, the fact is that for many Lourians it costs more to maintain the region than it is worth and votes to give them a sizable autonomy or simply make them a vassal kingdom were not that uncommon.

No less did the kings always refuse, they did so out of fear because the resistance of the Fiedlmanns encouraged others to resist and if they got something like this, the breach was made and others would also begin to demand it. Therefore, the fall of Louria was what the Fiedlmanns wanted and very soon Krakau and a few surrounding counties were the first to declare independence starting the dominoes of disintegration. Unfortunately, the plan to unite Fiedland was bogged down by Fieldland Governor Johans Frans, who, along with his army, secured part of Fiedland by dividing the country into smaller pieces and the regions separated from Krakau soon shared the fate of the rest of Louria (although more stable and still having communications with the capital) particular that Johans who had already resented the Fiedlmanns now after the disappearance of the lead from Jin-Hark began to rage and the colonists of Louria supported him in his endeavors.

And the Fiedlmanns themselves were in a mess, in the absence of any possibility of expansion to unite the country they began to try to gather forces and organize the country anew. Unfortunately, the fact that some of the elite were simply slaughtered by the Lourians and not a few of the knights and magnates of the land were forcibly conscripted into the first Lourian army to be killed later by Japanese artillery fire. As a result, there was a lack of a stabilizing factor in the long run and the remaining people did not have enough political strength to take over the country, causing the Fiedlmanns to become mired in quarrels about what their country should look like in the future.