Conspiracy of the true father of the nation.

En başından başla

Unfortunately, this whole barrel of honey was not lacking a large spoonful of tar. The information coming from Japan frightened Wyszyński strongly and then he flew into a rage. The results of the activities of the Second Vatican Council were strongly negative, contrary to expectations, and what was worst, a wave of abuses and other negative phenomena spread throughout the church. Especially the scale of pedophilia in the opinion of a Polish bishop of very old age, because before the war, was in his opinion shocking.

Besides, John Paul II was terrified about what would happen under his nose if Poland was not welcomed into this world. And the not-so-positive reports of Polish priests in Japan during the transfer about the state of the church in Poland were a kind of rotten cherry on the cake of corruption.

Wyszyński therefore decided that it was necessary to put an end to this madness at the very beginning before it spreads and begins to destroy everything that made up the Church. And when John Paul II was elected, work began on analyzing the damage done to the Church by these corrupt members of the clergy.

Of course, all this was done very carefully in Poland. Wyszyński knew very well that half of the destruction of the Polish Church was the work of the Polish secret police and their patriotic priests, who together with their red masters would not allow themselves to be destroyed so easily. The other part of the problem stems from the lazy attitude of the Polish clergy, who hiding in the shadow of the great bishops of the 20th century, began to neglect their duties because the Polish Pope and the Primate of the Millennium were enough to keep the sheep in the fold.

As it turned out, they are not enough if their successors are, let's face it, scoundrels and parasites feeding on the carcass of the real clergy. Of course, the Polish Primate was very frightened by the state of the whole Church and what happened after his death. But he was not going to give up without a fight, if he could avoid it, he would avoid it. That is why John Paul II's first decree was to de facto suspend forever the provisions of the Second Vatican Council in view of the failure of its effects.

In Japan it passed without much of an echo, although many Japanese Catholics and those from other countries who had the misfortune to be in Japan on the unlucky 1st of January were strongly surprised that some parishes suddenly returned to the old Roman rite. In Poland it was a kind of a noticeable revolution or, better said, a counter-revolution, which was received with reluctance by part of the church, also called the liberal side.

You can say that this decision lit the fires of controversy in the church. As for the Counter-Reformation, in Poland returning to the old was not a problem, all the current priests know how to celebrate such masses, and redecorating churches to the old style is not a problem. After all, the Council happened not so long ago.

But in Japan? It was a problem, there were not many priests who knew how to say Mass, so temporarily the new rite was left and Poles were supposed to send some of their priests to help. Given the fact that the old Roman rite was and is universal by nature, it would not have been a problem for them to conduct mass, and the sermon need not be preached in the old rite.

But let's leave aside this description of the ecclesiastical disputes that occupied Wyszyński, who had to reconcile his role as a member of the clergy and the de facto highest authority after the Pope, with the role of the Polish Statesman and Poland's last free leader.

There was no longer a government in exile of the Second Polish Republic, which was to cease to exist only after Lech Walesa was elected president, transferring to him his powers and insignia of power creating from the Free Third Republic the legal successor of interwar Poland.

There was only him, against the whole hierarchy of the Polish United Workers' Party and its satellite parties. He was Stefan Wyszyński with the slowly growing authority of John Paul II against the triumvirate of Gierek-Kowalczyk-Jaruzelski.