pilot part 3

✞✞✞✞✞

shutting the hood of his car, dean leans back against it, crossing his arms. the stench is a disgusting, humid, wet dog smell, with a hint of manure laced through it. a very specific scent, one that should never have existed - or at least that's what blake thought.

standing around the impala in a huddle like group, the youngest winchester had her nose pinched between her fingers to attempt at masking the smell, the other twin was attempting to find tissues or a decent towel to give dean, as he too thought the smell was horrific. the eldest winchester just leaned there, against the trunk of his beloved car, glaring at blake who continued to give him grossed out looks.

"your car all right?" blake asked, her voice slightly contorted due to pinching her nose so hard.

"yeah, whatever she did to it, seems all right now. that constance chick is a bitch!"

"I could have told you that, she's loopy, like mad hatter serial killer vibes. she'll do anything and kill anyone to keep walking the bridge." peeping his head from the front seat of the car, sam joins in on the conversation holding an old rag, probably used for mechanical adjustments.

"well, she doesn't want us digging around, that's for sure. so where's the job go from here, genius?"

sam settles on the hood next to dean looking over at blake. sniffing the surrounding air and also gives dean a disgusted look before passing him the towel, sam moves to stand beside blake. giving a questionable glance at his younger brother, he takes the faded red fabric.

"you smell like a toilet."

"I reckon that's putting it nice sammy, deano smells ten times worse than that." hearing the old nickname blake used to say, put a scowl on dean's face before he sent her the middle finger, beginning to wipe his face. "yeah no, I think I'll take my rental car, there's no way I'm being closer to you before you shower. you're happy to join me sammy."

"you know, I think I just might."

"great, the family is together again and then the twins dump me because I'm a bit dirty. chill the fuck out."

"whoah deano, language. anyways, let's hit the road, the last thing we need is more walking toilets." she laughs and walks in the other direction, sam following next to her. dean rolls his eyes and mimics her stance with a hand on his hip.

"language." he says in a girly voice before storming back towards the impala.

✞✞✞✞✞

"one room, please." standing in all his glory, the still filthy dean leans on the motel check-in desk, with sam right behind him, and blake leaning against the far wall.

the versabank mastercard in the name of 'hector aframian' lands on a handwritten guest ledger. the clerk pick up the card and looks at it, glancing between the two boys.

"you guys having a family reunion or something?"

frowning sam replies, "what do you mean?"

"I had another guy, 'burt aframian." he came and bought out a room for the whole month. and so did she."

dean shares a glance with blake who just nods and smiles up at the clerk before strolling to the front, resting her elbows on the counter.

"yeah, I did. these are my brothers and they've come to stay for the weekend, so, if you could please just hurry up before we miss the cake, my family would greatly appreciate it."

the clerk looked the girl up and down and smiled sarcastically before grabbing a motel key and slamming it down on the counter before walking around to the staff area.