Halfway on my way up she comes down, i stop midway for her to pass but she stop staring at me as if waiting for me to say something.

"Nanah......

"Abu what's going on?"she say staring at me.

"You left for 4days Abu,
No phone calls, text messages,
You don't reply my messages neither do you return my missed calls,
The few times you answer the calls it's as do someone is pressurizing to speak to me.
What did i do?"she ask staring at me,
I can see that she's trying very hard not to breakdown but it's as if the more pressure she apply the more she fail and the tears emerge from her eyes making me to look away.

"I'm sorry......

"Sorry!"she screech looking up at me.
"What are you sorry for Abu?
What exactly did i do to deserve all this?
I d.........

"Nanah i had a long day and a long flight i just want to rest."I say curtly and she just give me this puzzle expression, I quietly walk up the stairs and walk pass her before releasing a heavy breathe i don't know I'm holding.

*****************

Nanah's POV

I still find it difficult to believe that 5days after my wedding and I'm the unhappiest person on earth, I still cannot figure out why Abu is acting in a certain way,
I even personally call sadiq and ask him if he did something just to ruined my marriage and he assure me he has nothing to do with whatever and would never do anything to hurt me, I believe him because i do always know when sadiq is lieing about a certain thing.

Staring at the wall clock i sigh, Abu come down and we had dinner together, even when i try to make a conversation he refuse to participate, it's frustrating and everything is making me angry, if i say I'm not fed up with this marriage then i do be lieing to myself.

I quietly stand up and decide to go see Abu in his bedroom, we need to talk and solve this situation once and for all, I exit the bedroom and walk to the bedroom beside mine, I knock on the door and adjust the black lingerie I'm wearing as i try to calm myself.

"Yes i will come tomorrow." Abu voice say as he open the door.

He stare at me for a while before stepping away from the door and i walk inside.

"Thank you very much,
I will call you immediately i arrive." Abu say as i stand clueless in the bedroom, he end the call and look up at me.

"Ehhmmmmm."I say with a pause.

"I will be traveling tomorrow."he say and i shake my head.

"You just got back today."I say and he sigh with a facepalm.

"Nan......

"Abu do you love me at all?"I ask staring at him and he sigh.

"You have to........

"We are married for five days and you were not even around for  24hours,
Did i do something wrong?
If there's anything you want us to discuss then let's talk about it now,"I say and he shake his head before sitting on the edge of the bed.

"It won't change anything Nanah."he say and stare at me for a while before looking a way.

I kneel in his front and grab his two hands,

"What is that thing on me that you don't like, tell me Abu and i will remove it."I say and he remove his hands from mine, it's as if he find me irritating or something which upset me the more.

"A.....

"Goodnight Nanah."he say not interested in whatever i want to say and i wipe my tears with the back of my hand and stand up.

I glance at Abu who's going through his phone not even acknowledging my presence before i leave the bedroom.

"What is going ?"I ask myself as i walk to my bedroom.

️❤️❤️A book by Autan-mama books collection❤️❤️❤️