"First base? What's that?" She asked, raising her brows, Eshal rolled her eyes at her dramatically .

"Aayat, how did you even become a doctor, you don't even know first base, I'm so disappointed" Eshal said, exaggerating, shaking her head in disbelief.

"Listen, they don't teach us these shameless things, just tell me already " Aayat replied glaring at her.

"First base means Kissing," She replied with a tease, a red hue appeared on her cheek, remembering their kiss, She kept her eye lashes down feeling shy.

"Umm.. Seeing your face I can totally say that guys you have crossed the first base, finally" Eshal sighed in relief pulled her leg, looked at her crimson red cheeks.

"And have you guys done it?" Eshal asked her again, Aayat winded her eye she open her mouth to answer but got interrupted.

"Done what?" Zaviyaar asked raising his brows in question. As he come to take water, Eshal coughed looking at him, Aayat just wanted to hide her face somewhere feeling shy. While Zaviyaar waited for her answer.

"Umm.. girls talk" she replied with a fake smiled, Zaviyaar glance at both of them, he noticed Aayat's scarlet cheeks, he narrowed his eyes at her.

"Let's go, lunch is ready" She commanded, taking dishes, and as she walked out from the kitchen, Eshal controlled her laugh and followed her, Zaviyaar sighed shaking his head irritated.

Aayat set the table for lunch, called the boys, Zahaan, ran towards her as soon the aroma of food hit his nostrils, the guys plopped themselves on the chairs, Aayat sat beside Zaviyaar on his right, she held his hand under the table, entwined their fingers, Zaviyaar was surprised, he turned his face to  her, and gesture her what are you trying to do.

Aayat didn't pay any attention to him, and began eating, others joined her too.

"So how did you guys land up here suddenly?" Zaviyaar asked, glancing at them, putting a morsel in his mouth, as soon it touched his tongue he instantly got to know that Aayat made it, and he felt happy.

"Zaviyaar" Aayat took his name shaking his head in disbelief.

"What I'm just asking casually" he spoke and shrugged looking at Aayat.

"Bro, if you are not liking our presence then tell us already, we'll leave" Saad mocked at him Zaviyaar rolled his eyes.

"Shut up, I just asked because I thought you guys will come after a month that's what I heard" He replied, stuffing his mouth with food.

"Yeah you told me that" Aayat second him looked at Eshal for answers.

"Actually when I got to know, I'm expecting, I wanted to tell you personally, and somehow Saad got off so we decided to surprise you guys" Eshal explained.

After some chit-chat they fished the Lunch, Zaviyaar asked them if they wanted to roam around or what, but they were tired so they decided to rest up for today, they'll set that program tomorrow, agreeing to them. Zaviyaar walked back to his bedroom.

Rest of them moved to the guest room, Aayat walked inside, Zaviyaar was sitting in the study room checking out some mails, he completely ignored Aayat's presence which made her feel bad, but she knew that's her fault, so she'll only coax him.

"I'm very sorry Zavi" Aayat apologised
cutely holding her both ears, Zaviyaar glanced at her. He was ready to give up, watching her adorable baby face, but he thought to play more, he wanted to see what Aayat can do.

"I'll give you all my time from now onwards" She said, took her steps near him, placed herself on his lap with her legs either side, he was startled with her sudden bold move her skirt raised up, showing off her bare legs she didn't realised that.