Why me?! (Ruikasa)

A/N: Hi everyone!!! This is my first story so i'm really sorry for any mistakes I make. I really hope you guys enjoy it!

(Rui's POV)
"Hurry up Rui! You'll be late for your first day!" A woman (Ruis mom) yelled. "Give me a second! I'm almost done!" I yell back while brushing my hair. I quickly run downstairs and eat my breakfast as fast as I can. I look out the window to see the school bus waiting at my house. "Well then... Time for you to go! Have fun sweetie!" My mom said while smiling at me. "Yeah, Thanks." I say while running out the house to get on the bus. I arrive at the school and I take my schedule out. "This is so confusing..." I think to myself. I walk into the school and see a blonde haired boy with a pinkish fade, surrounded by a lot of people. My face starts turning a light pink. "Hes so pretty..." I think to myself. Suddenly the bell rings and I don't know what to do, or where to go.

(Tsukasa's POV)
While everyone's talking to me, I see a purple haired boy with two cyan streaks staring at me. The bell rings and everyone runs to their classes while I walk over to the purple haired boy and starts to introduce myself.

(Nobodys POV)
"Hi! I'm Tsukasa! Tsukasa Tenma! Are you the new student?" Tsukasa says while smiling softly. "His smile... It's so cute..!" Rui thinks to himself. "Oh! Yeah I am! My name is Rui Kamishiro." He says while trying to look as nice as he can. "Do you need help with anything? I can take you to the office if you want!" The blonde boy said while looking at the other with a bright smile. "That'd be great! Thank you, Kasa!" Tsukasas eyes widen and starts blushing softly after Rui called him that nickname. "A-Alright..! Lets go then..!" The shorter boy says nervously. The two boys start walking together while talking. "Sensei is probably gonna get mad at us for being late." Tsukasa says while laughing. "Your laugh is cute, Kasa!" Rui says while smiling innocently at the other boy. Tsukasa starts blushing even more and just decides to stay quiet. They arrive at the principals office a few minutes later and Tsukasa starts explaining how Rui is the new student. "Show him around. I'll tell your teacher everything." The principal said. "Okay!" Tsukasa looks at Rui and says, "Let's go!" While giggling. "Hehe..! Alright." Rui says while both of them start leaving the office.

(Rui's POV)
Tsukasa starts showing me around the school and after around 20 minutes, the tour ended. "And... That's the school!" Tsukasa said while smiling at me. "I really don't wanna go to class... It's so boring! Wanna walk around? And just... You know... Talk?" He said with a smirk. "W-What if we get caught..?!" I say with a worried face. "We'll just say I'm still showing you around! Since your new!" He said confidently. "Ok then!" I responded excitedly.