The Big, The Small And The Training Labyrinth

Start from the beginning

These eroding memoirs are already

Beginning to drive your truth and sanity mad...

Burdened with the eternity as you watched it

Constantly revolve

So shed away this once scary fiction

And the answer will be in your heart.

It's a rusting engage, and a race to infinity...

...In the Ragnorok of the Blue which has just lost it's way.

How many times will the sword be swung?

For our spirits will never surrender.

How many times will the sword be swung?

For our spirits will never surrender.

Even after that, will you still be able to fly high?

To answer that, you must recover and redeem... the future.

.

.

.

Ramia was sitting by herself in a meditating position in an empty room. By meditating, this allows the girl to enter a reality why non can bother her. This was one of the many ways that helped her grow stronger. This type of training is called mental training. In her reality she was facing off against a shadowy figure in an endless void. The said figure dashed right towards holding a blade. The figure tried slashing the girl but she dodged it nearly avoiding getting sliced to pieces and instead the figure sliced a whole boulder that was behind her into bits.

 The figure tried slashing the girl but she dodged it nearly avoiding getting sliced to pieces and instead the figure sliced a whole boulder that was behind her into bits

Ramia: Crap, their fast.

She then stepped on the ground and launched herself towards the figure. She reeled her fist and punched it's chest launching them to the ground. She lifts her foot and stomps it back down on the ground causing rumble to rise from the ground. She then twists her body around and swings her legs and kicks it towards the being hitting them. It was then she opened her eyes her bed broken and a crater beneath her. She then noticed light blue surrounding. The door was then heard opening as Hades was seen with a smirk on her lips.

Hades: Well... I'm assuming the training went well considering that you broke most of your room.

Ramia: Yeah, haha!

The Queen of Hell then noticed the short girl's change of hair. Instead of it being it's original dark blue hair, it became into a silver color and more spiky while her dark black eyes changed to a red color.

 Instead of it being it's original dark blue hair, it became into a silver color and more spiky while her dark black eyes changed to a red color