Goodbye Union!

Baiken: Kokonoe wanted me too.

Y/n: Of course.... Why am I not surprised...

The group then walked back up to Union to see nothing but but debris.

Baiken: Looks like the others had fun here.

Natsuki: Yeah...

???: So there you guys were.

Y/n and the others turned their heads to see Ramia, Lucy, and Hades. The group also noticed that they had a one armed Rumi and Yang, Xenovia, and Seras with them. Y/n took notice of the two one armed girls.

Y/n: What the hell?!

Hades: What?

Y/n: Is there some sort of One arm bargain sale going on because holy fuck we got like four people with one arm.

Ramia: Well Rumi was fighting this giant bird dude.

Lucy: And those two.... We don't know.

Hades: Not to mention that Lucy fought off this dude the can regenerate as a corpse so she had to blow him up. Still... We didn't fight those two girls.

She points at Yang and Xenovia.

Y/n: ... Alright, bring them with us.

Baiken: Hm?

Y/n walked away. The other girls followed while Baiken just stood there with a question look on her. She shook her head and ran to the others. As they leave Union, a man with green hair, yellow eyes and wearing an expensive looking suit. He starts laughing as he walks away.
.
.
.
.

Intro...

Y/n and the girls were running away from the now destroyed Union Academy, holding multiple people on their shoulders. Police sirens could be heard in hot pursuit chasing Y/n and girls.

Stop Where You Are Y/n The Bloodedge!

You turned around and swung your sword creating a beam which destroyed some vehicles. You suddenly heard a yell as you looked up to see multiple heroes also chasing them. Lucy jumped next to him and used to of her vectors to rip some heroes head off.

Y/n: Man, they just don't let up, eh?

Natsuki: Ugh, this is starting to give me a headache. 

You grit your teeth as you yell out loud.

Y/n: Damnit Kokonoe, how long is the transportation going to take?!

Kokonoe (Phone): Damnit would you give me a minute! If you knew what I was doing, then your ass would be praising me.

With Kokonoe...

She was typing really fast on her computer, setting in codes while Tager was trying to start the generator. 

Tager: Kokonoe, generator systems have started.

Kokonoe took out another lollipop from her pocket and took out the wrapper and threw it on the floor. As she continued typing her little ass off, she accidentally dropped her coffee and papers, spilling all over her lap.