Those Who Oppose Rebellion

Hades: This is my Kaiju transformation.

From the position that Y/n was in, he can see Hades' whole ass. He already gained a nose bleed. Hades turned his head to see the spiky haired teen staring at her butt. She licked her lips.

Hades: Oh Y/n~ Pay attention to the real mission. I'll let you do more stuff to me once we're done here~

Mt. Lady growled and said to herself.

Mt. Lady: So Y/n's into this kind of stuff?!

Y/n shook his head.

Y/n: Right, sorry.

He ran away.

Midnight: Stop right there Y/n Badguy!

The R-rated hero was about to activate her quirk but was punched in the face by Ramia which sent her to the ground.

Ramia: Sorry Miss Midnight, but you're not allowed to get in his way.

Midnight: Damnit...

Outside... On the roof

Seras was shooting some of the other heroes that were trying to come in with her sniper rifle. She fired her rifle and she saw an arm exploded to pieces.

Seras: This is so cool! Their bodies just explode like bubbles.

She was about to shoot another hero until she felt something behind her head.

???: Put the damn gun down.

Slowly placing the rifle down and putting her hands in the air, Seras turns around to see the pro hero snipes aiming his gun at her. It was the pro hero, Snipes

Snipes: You are hereby under arrest for injuring multiple heroes and for aiding Y/n the bloodedge.

Seras: Shut it bozo!

She flipped over him and summoned dual pistols.

Snipes: Tch.. Alright then, I guess you want to die bitch.

Seras growled as her eyes changed to a bloody red.

Seras: You are now going to die for calling me that.

.

.

.

Intro..

With Hades...

Her and Mt. Lady were fighting causing shockwaves with each punch. Mt. Lady gave the red haired giant a right hook to the face

Mt. Lady: Hiyaaah!

The punch sent the busty giant crashing out of Union's walls into the road. People screamed and ran for their life as they tried to leave the area before they get crushed.

Hades: Interesting.

The kaiju female got up from the ground to see Mt. Lady walking out of the school.

Mt. Lady: Hmph... Can't believe Y/n chose to hang around you.

Hades: Heh... That's my line, you look like some whore dressed as a hero for a porn video. Y/n definitely doesn't want to hang around with a slutty old hag.

(Ouch)

Hades stood up from the ground and spat out a tiny bit of blood. Mt. Lady growled.

Mt. Lady: Damn you... I'll have you know that I'm 28 years old!