Duel Of Fate

Natsuki: Thank you, Y/n.

He smiled as he head patted her.

Y/n: Don't worry, everything will be okay.

Just as he said that, the ground starts shaking.

Y/n: Son of a.... Now of all times?!

Bullet: Something's wrong... This is bad... I mean like really bad!

Baiken: What's going on?

The three then heard Kokonoe's voice.

Kokonoe: It's your all of your energy! while there is a significant power coming from Beacon from Y/n's friends, the units won't be able to sense it but here... They are able to sense it. All of your power levels combine sent a signal to the units for them to wake!

(For those that still need clarification, Y/n's little rebellion harem had a high power level to wake up both the Valentine unit and the Murakumo unit)

Bullet: What, that can't be?!

Everyone saw two beams of light shoot out from the ground. Once the beams of light died down, everyone uncovered their eyes to see two female figures. One was a young girl with sunken red eyes and long silver hair tied into a braid held together by a single blade. She wears a bright jumpsuit and a long flowing cape with red-colored tape seals attached to the end. She wears a eyepatch on her right eye and she is barefoot having blue nail polish on both fingers and toes. The other girl had a dark-skinned complexion, white hair, and golden eyes with bronze highlights. Her outfit in battle is comprised of a black and white cap styled after a pair of animal ears, and a large white cape with shoulder pads and holes for her arms to pass through. This cape seems to possess an organic nature: the underside is flesh-like, and its edge possesses retractable saw-like teeth. Underneath the cape, she wears the minimum article of clothing, which comprises of white shorts, a broad white strap with round buckle worn as a tube top, and smaller versions of the aforementioned straps on her thighs and arms. These two females were named Ramlethal Valentine and Nu. 13.

Y/n can feel their energies as he grabs Aramasa.

Y/n: Shit... This is bad!

.

.

.

Intro...

Y/n gripped the handle of the Aramasa.

Y/n: Shit... This bad!

The girl with the white hair opens her eyes as she looks at the people in front of her.

Nu. 13: Y/n! It's been so long since Nu seen you!

The silver haired female had a sweet grin on her face while looking at him. That grin made Y/n shiver in fear.

Y/n's mind: What is this feeling... Both of them feel way to familiar... Almost like they are apart of me.

He sees a flashing image of Saya but he can't see her eyes. Y/n clutched his head as he tried to remember.

Y/n: Hrk! S-Saya?!

He then sees the dark skinned female as another flashing image pops in his head. This time it was of his mother. He saw both of them side by side and the two all looked familiar. Suddenly another young girl that has pink hair, green eyes, and wears a primarily white dress resembling a wedding dress, accented with red belts and pink ribbons with clover symbols. Her most notable features are the bouquet of large red roses she carries with around, and her revealing bust window. The three females all looked like the same person.