Chapter 14- After Math

Start from the beginning

I moaned like never before.

He hit the spot again. "Yes! Right there."

"Found it." I could hear the smirk in his voice. Sex never felt so good.

He hit it again and again and again until I came a second time.

"Bomboclaa!" He drew out and I could tell he was pleased.

Enzo started drilling inside of me, mercilessly riding out my orgasm.

I could feel it building again.

He hit the spot with every hard and fast thrusts. "Yes Zaddy! Don't stop!"

He slapped my ass cheek as he rammed my soaked pussy. He slapped that same cheek again and again.

It stung each time especially since we were wet but it only caused me to moan louder.

"Mi aguh murda yuh pussy." He says and grunts.

"Murda mi pussy!" I screamed out and moaned. He pulled me up to his chest by my throat and started kissing me while hammering me from behind.

I could barely focus on the kiss due to him pleasing my pussy and the feeling of his hand around my throat.

Oh God!

I was on a high and I didn't want to come down. "I'm gonna cum!". I breathed out and released all over his cock for the third time.

He continued to plunge into me and intertwined our fingers while squeezing them together.

He quickly pulled out and released all over my ass. I fall back in his arms under the water as we breath harshly.

*Mature Content Ends*

All I knew was that this guy gives me the best sex of my life.

Lorenzo grabbed a loofah and lathered it with body wash and started to wash my body. I stared into his eyes as he cleaned me then smiled.

He chuckled and I took the another loofah and washed him while also being careful of his wound that wasn't fully healed as yet.

"Does it still hurt?" I asked as he rinsed off and I did the same.

"Just sting. But nothing I can't handle." He says as we exit the shower together. I gave him a towel from the linen closet and grabbed one for myself. "Look. Mi know seh yuh waah know wah happen to mi but mi naah tell yuh as yet. Mi just haffi deal wid some things first before we talk."

I glanced at his handsome face and looked away.

I didn't have anything to say to him. I'm used to people putting me off til later so I don't really care what he has to say anymore.

I walked out of the bathroom and into my room to moisturize and spray myself.

"I will take you on that second date. I don't break my promises." He came up behind me and kissed my shoulders.

My breath hitched and I closed my eyes for a brief moment. He buried his head in my neck and inhaled deeply.

He pulled away. "I have to go. I'll text you if there's anything." He says before leaving the room and headed downstairs.

I followed behind him. "Wait!" I stopped him before he could leave the house.

I tipped and pulled him down to kiss me. I just wanted to feel his lips on mine once more if I probably didn't get to feel them again. I pulled away and looked him in the eyes. "Be safe."

He nodded and walked out the door, leaving me emotionally overwhelmed.

I sighed and went back upstairs. I need Nia's comfort right now.

Lorenzo's POV

I was on my way to see Scissors.

As much as I wanted to kill him, I couldn't even if I wanted to. I understood why he shot me.

I wouldn't want him to mess around with one of my sisters. But that's just it, I'm not messing around.

Mi know seh if mi murder him mi aguh lose har and mi nuh want that.

Still cya believe seh e pussy shot me.

*Flashback

"Mi never mean fi rate har to dah point deh, it just happen. And I like it." I told Scissors who looked at me dumbfounded.

In a swift motion he pulled out his gun and shot me in the shoulder. "Mi never mean fi shot yuh, it just happen. And I like it."

*Flashback end.

Mi neva expect him fi shoot me so dats why mi neva duck nor shift.

I parked on the curb of miss Pat shop and approached Scissors who was smoking.

"Pussy mi fi kill yuh right now enuh." I said to him and lit my Marie that was on the corner of my lips.

"Ally naah guh like that." He glanced at me. "By the way, how yuh shoulder?" He gave me a smug grin and I chuckled.

"Mi can show yuh enuh." I pulled my Glock from my waist and pointed it at his shoulder.

"Yuh naah dweet." He smiled at me and I pulled the trigger.

"Bomboclaat!" He groans. "Yuh fucking mad eno Chucky." Scissors grunted in pain and held on to his shoulder.

Good ting people know how fi mind dem business inna da community ya.

I smirked and put back my gun in my waist. "An eye for an eye." I exhaled the smoke at him and he groaned. "Yuh can mek yuh sista tek e out. She took care of mine perfectly well."

"Fuck off Chucky." The man laughed and I smirked at him. "Just nuh badda fuck it up wid Allison dawg. She soft and easy a bawl but she still nuh fraid fi war yuh and toys dem."

"Nuh worry bout dat. Mi serious bout har and mi sure yuh know dat base pon e situation." I sat on the wall as Ratchet came beside us.

"Mi nuh like it. Yah di Don enuh Chucky." He tied his shirt around the wound. "Every body go know seh yuh have a weakness and try get to my baby sis fi get to you."

This I knew.

Which is why I'm torn between my feelings and my fate.

"Yuh have sense Chucky, break it off wid har." Scissors says. "Mi we see uno inna e text 10 days." He gestured to his shoulder and walked off to his car.

Cho fuck.

"A wah you and Scissors have." Ratchet asked as he sat beside me on the wall. "Mi have a feeling seh a bout Allison."

Ratchet, Blade and Scissors are my close friends, my inner gang. But Ratchet and I are much closer because we grew up together.

"A she yes."

"Suh yuh rate ar enough fi sekkle down or yuh just rate ar fi a pussy call?" Ratchet always wants to know.

"Mi bring ar pon a date." I was conflicted myself.

"Which yuh neva do no other woman." He pointed out. I sighed and took a drag from my spliff. "mi understand but it nuh safe fi deh wid har enuh."

"Yaah smaddy fi chat?" I asked.

"It different wid Nia. She always deh wid me and if she's not, mi have people a look out fi har. But yaah di Don, it more riskier fi you." Ratchet says.

Dem think seh mi cya protect har.

I definitely can. I don't trust anyone to protect more than I do.

But if she's not with me, I don't think she's safe.

I should cut her off.

But after I take her on the date I promised.