33 - The Brat's First Slip...🔞

Start from the beginning

"So beautiful." He says in that low voice making your insides quiver.

Reaching up to the zipper of your denim shorts, Jin pops the button open before gliding the zipper down, exposing the delicate fabric of your pink lace panties. Internally thanking your lucky stars you decided on a relatively sexy matching pair of pastel pink lace underwear. Jin smiles at them before placing a lingering kiss just above the waistband of your panties coaxing a appreciative sigh from you. 

"My favorite color. Sugar, how did you know?" He says against your skin, his voice playful. 

"Wild guess." You joke back. 

He chuckles at your answer before taking hold of the hem of both your shorts and underwear before humming to himself. 

"I can't wait anymore. I want to taste you." 

Oh...

Jin pulls your shorts and panties down in a swift yet careful motion, as not to rip the stitches along the way, allowing you to step out of them then tossing them over his shoulder. The two items landing right in the middle of the kitchen doorway. You open your mouth to protest but the feeling of Jin's hot mouth on your folds clears your mind of all other thoughts, a loud staggered gasp escaping your throat. 

Looking down at the dirty act you see Jin's eyes flutter closed as he enjoys himself, and boy is it hot. He wraps his hands around the back of your thighs pulling them apart to widen your stance to give him better access. You comply and in an instant feel Jin's long, wet, hot tongue dip between your dripping folds, dragging his muscle through your slit, stopping to flick the tip on your already sensitive clit. 

Holy. Shit! 

You throw your head back as the feeling drives you near insanity, you have never had anyone do this to you before thinking it a bit weird. Man, where you wrong. Your fingers find Jin's hair as you intertwine them in the longer tassels, pulling him closer, wanting more. Jin hums into you causing vibrations on your clit, giving you a whole different sensation.   

"S-Shit!" You moan. "Oppa that f-feels so good." 

Placing both his hands on your ass, filling them with your ample cheeks and giving them a bit of a squeeze, before pulling you onto his face more. His entire mouth closing around you as he continues to lap at your clit. The kitchen filling with both, your high pitched moans and soft approving grunts from Jin, as he continues to eat you out. You are sure the others know exactly what he is doing to you by now, if it wasn't already obvious from your disregarded clothes in clear view, and all you can do is pray they don't walk in.

After a minute or two, Jin slows his tongue before stopping completely and kisses your folds before getting up from the floor, wiping his glazed lips and chin with his thumb. He looks up at you with a satisfied smile on his lips before putting his thumb into his mouth to suck your juices off, humming  and closing his eyes, savoring the taste of you. His actions causing your walls to clench as you watch him. 

"So fucking sweet." He says, his voice husky. "But don't take my word for it. Here, taste for yourself."

Before you could grasp what he meant, Jin pushes himself against you capturing your lips in a desperate, hungry kiss, this time dominating your mouth completely as he pushes his tongue into your cavern, exploring every inch of your mouth as he does. You moan into his mouth as you taste yourself on his tongue, bringing your hands up to the back of his neck, pulling him closer to deepen the kiss. The act feeling so dirty yet you find yourself loving it, wondering if you could get more. 

Running his hands down your sides, Jin places both around your hips, breaking the kiss resting his forehead against you, panting as much as you from your heated lip-lock.