33 - The Brat's First Slip...🔞

Start from the beginning

"That's my girl." He says, smirking down at you.

In an instant he positions his leg between your spread legs lifting it up, his thigh making direct contact with your throbbing heat through your denim shorts, making you gasp and dropping your head at the delicious pressure he is applying there.

"Grind on it, Sugar." He breathes, his hot breath fanning over your face.

You snap your head up to look at him, your eyes slightly widening at his request. You've never done something like this before, and even though the idea turns you on even more, you have to make sure you heard him right.

"O-On your leg?" You ask, your voice still sounding desperate even to your own ears.

"Yes, Sugar." Jin says. "Use Oppa's leg to make yourself cum."

You take a breath before you grind your hips on his leg, hesitantly, gasping at the friction it causes on your womanhood. Jin sees your hesitation and he tightens his hold on your hips before guiding you, back and forth, on him a bit faster. You throw your head back at the sensation it causes on your clit, biting down on your lip to keep the moans at bay, knowing that just in the other room six other men will most defiantly hear you and catch you in your dirty act.

"No, baby." Jin says through labored breaths. "Let them hear you. Let them hear how good Oppa is making you feel."

With his last words Jin lifts his leg up more, coaxing a loud moan to rip through you. You look up at him as you continue to move, seeing how his eyes are filling with the hungry lust and a approving smile forming on his lips, this giving you the confidence to do more. You lower yourself a bit onto his leg then grind your hips, rolling them with precise long strokes, looking deep into Jin's eyes as you do, your mouth agape as you pant and moan more from the delicious friction.

"Mhmm~ Fuck, yes baby." Jin coos. "Get it. Grind that pussy on Oppa's leg."

"F-Fuck, Oppaa~" You moan, Jin's dirty talk diving your heat more as you start to feel a knot faintly build up in the pit of your stomach. "It f-feels s-so good."

You look down between you and notice, with a frown, Jin's skin turning red from the material of your shorts' friction, as his own shorts have rode up, leaving his skin exposed. You stop your movements wondering if you could even dare to ask what you have on your mind.

"What's wrong, Sugar? Did you loose it? Jin asks, his brows furrowing slightly as he searches your face.

You shake your head no, unable to look up at him. One of his hands leaving your hip to lift your chin, not giving you a choice.

"Tell me." He orders.

You bite on your lower lip thinking about how you would phrase your question.

Here goes nothing...

"C-Can I- uhm- take my- uhm- shorts o-off?" You whisper, between breaths.

Jin's smile almost splits his face as he take in your request. "Fuck, absolutely! I thought you'd never ask."

Stepping away from you, feeling cold from the loss of contact, Jin drops to his knees in front of you. Running his hands up your exposed thighs, he looks at the two sutured cuts on your thighs. You make to cover them but Jin stops you by shaking his head, before coming in closer and placing kisses along the edge of the cuts on each side, sucking in a sharp breath at the action you feel your heart clench in your chest. You look down at Jin at the same time as he looks up his eyes soft and filled with an emotion you haven't seen in a very long time... love? You reach out your hand, softly sweeping his blonde hair out of his eyes as you smile softly, admiring the beautiful man.