› ࣪ . ๑ 𝗹.𝗴 : 𝗌𝗈𝗈𝗆𝗉𝗂, 212111

✩﹐[𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿]﹒𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅﹒⅄
⁑⁑﹒[𝗁𝖾𝗋]﹒𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗶﹒➷

✩﹐[𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿]﹒𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅﹒⅄⁑⁑﹒[𝗁𝖾𝗋]﹒𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗶﹒➷

Fashion Flair: BLACKPINK's Ella Best Fashion Moments

November 21, 2021 by posbdwer

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

There's something about the ultimate French girl style that makes it so iconic: it's simple but chic, classic yet modern, and most of all, effortlessly stylish. It seems easy to emulate when her signature styles is always "less is more," but what makes it elusive is the perfectly imperfect look that makes it so cool. As CR Fashion Book explains it, "The French girl style is perfectly undone, it's chic without trying too hard, and always looks perfectly put together." And Ella always understand the assignment when it comes to fashion, and this includes standing out in "It-girl" French looks with a distinct touch of Korean style. Here are some of her best fashion moments in the bright city of lights:

Front Row Star

Ella is often referred to as "Human Brand" in Korea for her innate ability to make anything she wears look expensive and because she endorse many brands. Louis Vuitton, a French luxury house that is known for its powerful elegance, selects only the best individuals from around the world as its ambassadors. Ella perfectly fits the image of the LV girl not only with her timeless beauty, but also her incredible ability to make classic styles look effortlessly modern. W Korea magazine called Ella's charm as having that "aloof, girl crush appeal," something that Louis Vuitton has evolved into while still maintaining its legendary style.

As the face of Gucci, Ella is enjoying her moment as the brand's ambassador. While staying true to her personal off-screen style of casual, feminine, sleek, simple, and flattering silhouettes, Gucci upgraded her looks with different textures of black and gave a nod to the fashion house's signature tailored smoking tuxedo jacket. Ella also knows how to look sexy without showing too much skin, as well as having that quiet confidence when she's in front of the cameras.

Ella recently became the talk of Paris when she attended a slew of events for Balenciaga. She captured fashion insiders' eyes when she sat front row and got an exclusive look inside the fashion house's historic showroom. She started from being a local ambassador Balenciaga beauty to becoming the brand's muse and official fashion ambassador. Her personal style of classically feminine looks was perfect for Balenciaga signature sophisticated aesthetic.

Ella is perhaps the perfect combination of her members' styles with her own je ne sais quoi. Dazed encapsulated her style as "elegant, tomboy, chic, casual, chill looks that have cut through much of the noise," making her the "apple of the fashion industry's eye." She's fashion-forward while keeping it classic, just like Prada, one of the brand that she expertly represents.

Chic Travel Style

There's no doubt about Ella's fave spot in Paris: the iconic Eiffel Tower. Her trip to Paris is not complete without a quick snap in front of it, and she does so in style. She keeps it casual but with a few standout pieces, something a stylish French girl would do. And Ella is always dressed to impress when it comes to her travel looks in Paris. She looks like she's having a great time enjoying the views in style. She has a creative way of making jeans look dressy and casual at the same time. It's no wonder why fashion insiders are eager to see what she's going to wear next. She has achieved an effortless way of dressing while looking on-trend, youthful, and classic. What makes her style unique is her ability to make luxury brands look both exclusive and friendly with her sweet personality and alluring charm.

Super Model

With her ability to embody her respective brands' aesthetics while adding her own unique qualities - not to mention make any piece sell out like hotcakes - it's no wonder why Ella has become one of the most sought-after models. She off-cam drive, talent, good-natured personalities, and achievements at such a young age are also what inspire many people, which makes her not only fashion model, but also role model. We can't wait to see her conquer not only the fashion world, but also the music world altogether.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

🄯⠀𝗰𝗼𝗽𝘆𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍⠀؛⠀𝐃𝐥𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐎 ─‌ 𝙱𝙻𝙰𝙲𝙺𝙿𝙸𝙽𝙺 𝙰𝙳𝙳𝙴𝙳 𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁.