After two hours, the kids were finally ready. They are already dressed up from the occasion. They ditched their satin pajamas for a sage green barong tagalog and a ibory white filipiniana. Their hairs were already styled also.

"Awww!" Ivy gushed over her twins.

"You're so cute my babies." She pinched both of their cheeks.

"Of course, Mom, we're your children after all." Tony smirked

"Flatterer, just like your father." Ivy shook her head.

"I agree with Tony, Mom, we take after you and Dad." Ali smiled cheekily.

Someone knocked on the door and based on the knock it was Arnaldo's assistant.

"Ma'am Ivy?" The assistant called.

"Yes?" Ivy answered.

"The car's ready, Sir Arnaldo is waiting for you and the children."

"Thank you. We will be down there in a minute." Ivy answered and looked at her children.

"Are you ready?"

The twins nodded earnestly and Ivy proceeded to carry Ali in her arms while she held Tony. With that they left the room and went downstairs to meet Arnaldo.

"Beautiful as always, hon." Arnaldo complimented her and kissed her cheek.

"Flatterer as always, hon." Ivy answered

"Let's go?" Arnaldo asked and carried Tony.

"Let's go!" The twins exclaimed.

"Looks like you two are more excited than your Dad." Ivy joked as they boarded the limousine.

The twins were in between them during the ride so Ivy and Arnaldo could not really flirt or tease each other sensually so freely. As much as they want to, they can't, their twins are with them.

The twins were so talkative during the ride that they forgot their misery on their failed limousine innuendos. Arnaldo was so attentively listening to his kids' stories and would even give a reaction which made Ivy's heart melt.

She could never ask for a better father for her children other than Arnaldo.

"Mom?!" Ali shouted that made Ivy stop daydreaming.

"What is it?" Ivy asked while blinking.

"Dad asked what we wanted for our birthday." Tony said while giving her a very Arnaldo like smirk.

3 weeks from now would be Ali and Tony's fifth birthday. So, Ivy knows that sooner or later they'll start requesting something for their birthday.

"And?" Ivy asked again.

"We want a baby sibling." Ali and Tony said in chorus.

"What now?!" Ivy asked in shock.

Arnaldo just looked at his wife with a teasing look. He even wiggled his eyebrows at her, clearly enjoying their kid's innocence. Ivy just glared at him, making him chuckle before looking back at their kids.

"I want a baby sister." Ali said while grinning.

"No, I want a baby brother." Tony retorted back to his twin not liking the idea.

"Calm down, you two." Ivy shook her head at her twins.

"Do you even know what you're talking about?" Ivy asked them.

"Yup, we do, Mom. We want a new sibling to take care of." Ali replied with happiness evident in her eyes.

Ivy sighed and Arnaldo rejoiced deep inside him. He's wanting a new child for a time being now but his presidential duties were a hindrance to those. He clearly knows that Ivy doesn't have the heart to say no to their twins. She just loves them that much, she's willing to do anything for them. Same with Arnaldo, he is willing to give his all to make his kids happy.