Queen Of My Heart

QUEEN OF MY HEART

AN ARVY AU

TRIGGER WARNING:

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

READERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED

"Mr. President, you have such good collar bone." Ivy seductively whispered at her husband as she traced his collarbone.

She was on top of him on their bed. Arnaldo was already topless, to Ivy's much delight.

"I would like it more if you would call me Mr. Mayor instead, Ms. Aguas," Arnaldo replied and chuckled.

Indeed his wife is hot.

"Correction, it's Mrs. Aguas-Ardiente, Mr. Mayor." Ivy replied, and her hands went down to his chest.

"Please forgive me for that mistake then, Mrs. Aguas-Ardiente," Arnaldo said in a low voice and tightened his grip on Ivy's hips.

"Getting impatient, aren't you?" Ivy asked, to which Arnaldo replied by kissing her senselessly.

Ivy tightens her grip on Arnaldo's shoulder as she responds to her husband's kisses.

She started grinding her ass on her husband's hardening cock, which made him moan.

"Oh god, hon, continue doing that." Arnaldo moaned as Ivy continued to straddle him.

Ivy smirked at him returned as she proceeded to straddle him faster, making him moan louder.

"You like it, hon?" Ivy asked him as she started to fumble with his belt.

"So much." Arnaldo lustfully replied.

Ivy stopped with what she was doing and removed Arnaldo's pants. Arnaldo understood what she was doing, so he started to remove her silk nightgown as well, leaving it in her bra and panty.

"Let me take you already, Mrs. Aguas-Ardiente." Arnaldo pleaded as his cock hardened more.

"Take me to heaven then, Mr. Mayor." Ivy seductively replied and smashed her lips in his.

Arnaldo then proceeded to lift Ivy as she kissed him, and Ivy then removed his boxers before he single-handedly ripped her panty out of the way.

"So aggressive, hon," Ivy whispered in his ear.

"Ride me now, hon," Arnaldo replied and slowly let down Ivy on his protruding manhood.

"Oh, yes, you're so big, hon." Ivy moaned as she thrust herself deeper into Arnaldo's cock.

Ivy started doing it faster, and Arnaldo's grip on her tightened. He is guiding her as she rides him, making Ivy moan more.

"I'm near hon, faster." Arnaldo lustfully pleaded to her.

"My pleasure, Mr. Mayor," Ivy answered and straddled him faster.

"I'm coming, hon." Ivy moaned as she gained speed on her thrusting.

"Me too, hon," Arnaldo replied and kissed Ivy's neck.

After a few more thrusts, the both of them felt their release. Ivy let a huff of breath then lay down beside Arnaldo in bed.

"You like it, hon?" Ivy asked her husband with eyes half-closed.

"Oh, I love it," Arnaldo whispered to her ear and caressed her face.

"I would want more, are you willing?" Arnaldo asked in a very husky voice.

"I'm very much more than willing for more, Mr. Mayor," Ivy replied in a seductive tone enough to turn Arnaldo on.