Traitor

TRAITOR

A JOSHNELLA×MAJA AU

TRIGGER WARNING:

MENTIONED OF BULLYING, GASLIGHTING, AND SUICIDE.

READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

"You take care, okay?" Ate Kamiyah reminds me as she parks her car.

"I will, Ate, no need to worry." I smiled at her.

"Control your temper on that girl please, Maze. I don't want you to end up on my office yet again."

Right she is also my principal at my school.

We were quite opposite here in school.

She was loved by the students and I was not.

Even though I am the sister of the principal and daughter of the school owners, my classmates seems to hate me. I was being bullied by them but I held on myself. I fought back sometimes resulting in me ending in my sister's office.

Of course, Ate would ask me why I did what I did but I would always lie. I don't want to worry her.

I also didn't report anything because that would just cause more problems. They'll call me abusive to power becuase I was blood related to the official and such.

But I'm glad I found my own circle of friends for almost a year now and also Lucian, my boyfriend of almost two years. They made school bearable to me.

I pretend everyday that everything was alright. I don't want to burden my family.

"I will if that bitch stay in her fucking line." I sneered in reply.

"Maze! Language!" Ate Kamiyah immediately scolded me.

"What?" I rolled my eyes at her. "It's the truth though."

"Well as your sister, you're right about that." Ate Kamiyah laughed at me.

"Lucian just seems to be so dense."

"Ate! Lucian is not like that."

"Here we go again, Maze, if he loves you, he would stay away already from that girl." Ate Kamiyah turned serious.

"He loves me, Ate. I trust him, I just don't trust that bitch." I answered.

"Anyway Maze, let's go. You're gonna be late to class."

"Ate, come on. You're the principal, I'm sure you can pull some strings on why I was late."

"Maze, Maze," Ate Kamiyah shook her head and flicked my forehead.

"Ouch!" I complained at her. "That hurts!"

"I may be the principal but that doesn't mean I would tolerate you, Mazikeen."

"Geez, so serious. I was just joking."

"Let's just go, Maze." Ate Kamiyah said and went out of the car.

I followed her suit and went out the car. We walked together until we reached her office before I bid goodbye to her before I went to my classroom.

The classroom was so lively but everyone became quiet when I made it inside. I raised my eyebrow at them. Well I was already used to this.

I just make sure to excell in my studies to prove myself to them. Of course I would still hear comments that my high grades are fake because of my family, but they all shut up when I showed them the transparency of my grades.