A New Chapter

A NEW CHAPTER(The 7th Day of February Finale Part)

A CAMBIO×EMMA AU

A week after their vacation, Camila and Fabio arranged a simple civil wedding for the two of them. Before the wedding, Camila decided to totally drop the Dela Torre name and changed her name into Camila Alba Almeida.

She's dropping the surname that brought tragedy into her life as a sign of totally moving on from the past.

They kept the wedding private for Camila's safety. She might have changed her name but someone might still have recognized her. The wedding was attended by their most trusted people and Emma who acted as witnesses to their wedding.

"Do you, Fabio Serrano, take Camila Almeida as your lawfully wedded wife?" The official asked Fabio.

"I do," Fabio smiled while looking at his bride.

"Do you, Camila Almeida, take Fabio Serrano as your lawfully wedded husband?" The official asked Camila next.

"I do," Camila answered her grip at Fabio's hand tightened.

"The rings, please." The official ordered and Emma handed the Welsh gold bands encrusted with white diamonds.

"You may now say your vows."

Camila went on first and took the broader ring.

"I, Camila, take you Fabio, to be my husband, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live."

Camila the slid the ring onto Fabio's ring finger.

Fabio then took the other ring and let out his promise of love.

"I, Fabio, take you, Camila, to be my friend, my lover, the mother of my children and my wife. I will be yours in times of plenty and in times of want, in times of sickness and in times of health, in times of joy and in times of sorrow, in times of failure and in times of triumph. I promise to cherish and respect you, to care and protect you, to comfort and encourage you, and stay with you, for all eternity."

Fabio slid the ring to Camila's ring finger and Camila can't help but to shed a few tears.

"You may now kiss the bride." The official happily announced.

Fabio pulled Camila closer to him before Camila tiptoe a bit to kiss Fabio. Fabio immediately deepened the kiss and even slid his tongue inside. Camila returned the same intensity and the two were dueling with there tongues until the ran out of breath. They eventually let go of each other's mouth with both of their faces red.

"I present to you, Mr. and Mrs. Serrano!" The official clapped and everyone cheered on the newlyweds.

"I love you, mahal."

"I love you too, mahal."

And they shared a quick kiss once again resulting in a squealing Emma out of giddiness.

They just prepared a simple dinner reception after their wedding. They held it at Camila's favorite restaurant and Fabio book the entire place just for them. After the reception, the Serrano family went home together.

Of course the newlyweds didn't fail to consummate their marriage on their first night.

"Ma, Pa, are you sleeping na ba?" Emma asked outside their room.